Good thing we bailed these guys out, eh?

A former top executive at Merrill Lynch who received a $25 million golden parachute after just three months of work has purchased a $37 million Park Avenue palace.

Peter Kraus, 55, paid the staggering sum for a five-bedroom co-op on New York’s posh Park Avenue after getting a $25 million buyout from Merrill Lynch when the company was sold to Bank of America in September, the New York Post reported.

By the way, ten seconds worth of research showed me that Kraus is a … you guessed it … big Democrat donor, just like Bernie Madoff. One of the politicians Kraus donated to was Chris Dodd, so I’d be surprised if Kraus didn’t get a sweetheart deal on his mortgage rate as well, just like Dodd.

But enough idle chatter — Democrats, go out and stop those greedy Republicans!

Comments

10 Responses to “Taxpayers Crushed Under Another Democrat’s Golden Parachute”

1. monu on May 18th, 2016 9:32 am

Interesting post and I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about. Thank you so much. Best Disneyland

2. monu on June 28th, 2016 7:06 am

Heya close friend, this kind of is just about the ideal posts that I’ve ever noticed; you could consist of extra tips in the same concept. I’m even now awaiting some intriguing thoughts from a part inside your following article. Heathrow airport escorts

3. monu on July 30th, 2016 8:55 am

Enjoyable write-up. As i realize some thing additional tricky concerning various web sites every day. Dentist Frankston

4. monu on August 29th, 2016 5:47 am

I really enjoy this post. It's interesting topic and it's great, that author decided to write about it. Seems like he's broadminded person. I would like to read his another posts with great pleasure. It might be really exciting. Best criminal lawyer

5. monu on October 22nd, 2016 9:29 am

Anyone clearly understand much regarding the topic, you might have insured a lot of bottoms. South Florida homecare agencies

6. rob on January 16th, 2017 9:36 am

Thank you relating to first-rate deliver. While using the many reviews taking your content pieces, Perhaps The bureau is simply not genuinely your self acquiring a number of enjoyment in this web site! trustone

7. rob on January 28th, 2017 7:29 am

When i exclusively need to let love new specific individual should be give fundamental pc printed material in addition your site or it could be it might be site, it can be a vital typically basic. slip pillowcase

8. monu on February 16th, 2017 3:40 am

That's really a nice and worthy post, this topic is very interesting. Keep it up with the good work, thanks for sharing this article. unlock mobile

9. Ingrid on February 16th, 2017 10:18 am

Ich möchte nur sagen Danke für Ihre wunderbare Post, es ist eine Menge Wissen und Informationen, die ich brauchte im Moment enthalten. Vielen Dank!

10. monu on May 15th, 2017 7:57 am

I researed valuable information on this point as I am working on a class project. Thank you posting useful information and its now becoming easier to accomplish this task. notary public kingston