Good news for the President — No more awkward moments being caught without teleprompters and not knowing exactly what to say:

(h/t Notoriously Conservative)

Comments

12 Responses to “White House Techs Make ‘Teleprompter Helmet’ for Obama”

1. Michelle Malkin » TOTUS to Make Historic Debut on October 22nd, 2010 12:15 pm

[...] patented teleprompter helmet would be less intrusive and more respectful of Obama’s hosts, but I guess somebody at the [...]

2. TOTUS to Make Historic Debut | Conservatives for America on October 22nd, 2010 1:01 pm

3. rjulio on October 22nd, 2010 2:07 pm

This moron is supposed to be the most inteligent president ever – an actual intelectual. Really? Based on what – his college records? Let's see them.

4. Dusty Acres on October 22nd, 2010 10:15 pm

I feel sorry for the teleprompter. Never a break or day off.

5. Corky Screwdriver on October 22nd, 2010 10:18 pm

Can you imagine Omuslim without his teleprompter? He'd sound like George Costanza from Seinfeld:

"I''m speechless! I am without speech!"

Which wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing come to think about it.

6. The Unknown Comic on October 22nd, 2010 10:50 pm

Will someone PLEASE explain to me exactly WHY Oblahblah is going to India? If it's the actual POTUS who is supposed to give the speech, then shouldn't the honor fall to George Soros?

7. Corky Screwdriver on October 22nd, 2010 10:55 pm

Your post really got under my skin. Odumbo isn't supposed to be the most intelligent president ever. Neither he nor any of his fellow jock-sniffers have ever made that claim.

What was actually said is that Odumbo is supposed to be the most intelligent MORON ever.

Please get your facts straight before posting. ; )

8. Helmet advisors on December 14th, 2015 9:11 pm

Jack Benny and Fred Allen had a long-running "quarrel" between their two radio projects (really, they were great companions and were visitors on one another's shows commonly). When, when Jack was on Fred Allen's appear, Allen said to Benny, "Jack, you couldn't slapped together a burp after a Hungarian supper.", to which Jack answered (off the cuff!), "You wouldn't set out say that if my journalists arrived!". Allen was apparently not able to proceed for around five minutes. Thanks!

9. Helmets world on March 1st, 2016 1:39 pm

Looking at the image, i know immediately that it use photoshop to edit, Very Fun :D

10. Ferik Lor on June 1st, 2016 5:53 pm

Obama are looking protective in this funny pics. Intelligent president In USA. I like him most

11. Evan Wilson on June 22nd, 2016 5:55 am

HaHaHa !!! Obama looks so funny. Photoshop can do anything.

12. sanju on September 28th, 2016 4:41 am