At the town hall meeting of Virginia Rep. Jim Moran on Tuesday night, Moran carded a guy before he would answer his question. Seriously. The questioner looks like a high school kid trying to buy beer at 7-11.

Moran obviously thought the building was full of more plants than a greenhouse, but if it was, he picked the wrong guy to card.

Nothing helps you get re-elected like insulting your constituents in front of thousands of people:

(h/t Gateway Pundit)

Comments

13 Responses to “3 Things That Could Get You Carded: Buying Cigarettes, Buying Beer, and Asking Your Congressman a Question”

1. melanie on July 24th, 2012 1:07 pm

that is why you should stop drinking beer, you should also stop using of the cigarettes and everything. Thanks a lot for at least all your help. Catering Ogden UT

2. Social Media cebu on July 26th, 2012 5:57 am

You've obtained a good deal to express this relating topic, and I tend to agree with what of your most saying.

3. sales speaker on July 31st, 2012 8:42 pm

I just learned from my environmental management class that smoking is one of the contributor of air pollution, As I had read, US is one of the country who did not sign the protocol that produced by the united nation framework convention on climate change, the purpose of the protocol is to lessen gas emission.

4. montreal web design on August 1st, 2012 8:27 am

Yes I agree the above statement that smoking is one of the contributors of air pollution. I know people who are into smoke are craving just like eating their favorite food because they are already used to it! But it’s more beautiful to live and to breath wit h fresh air. Think green, live green and live life!

montreal web design

5. excess electrical on August 6th, 2012 1:39 am

I think, That was most of the embarrassing moment for him, He deserved to be respect by his constituent.

6. pmp seattle on August 7th, 2012 10:36 am

This is really unfair in the part of the congressman, It is big embarrassment for his dignity and for his pride.

7. pmp practice test on August 7th, 2012 1:17 pm

I found your blog via Google while searching for medical for any heart attack and also your post looks worth it to read personally.

8. esl job overseas on August 10th, 2012 12:39 am

I think, His constituent must agreed and must respect him because he deserves the respect.

9. PMP San Diego on September 13th, 2012 6:14 am

We must respect everyone in order to gain respect to ourselves. Respect is your ability to empathize with another human being, despite contrasting opinions, values, it is also a demonstrated by our actions, not our words. And when those actions are absent, especially at a trivial or simple level, there is also a distinct lack of respect.

10. read more on October 19th, 2012 5:26 am

Change is always part of our everyday adventure. Amazing in here indeed.

11. Mesa Pool Service on October 23rd, 2012 12:03 am

I think, there are available replacement of cigarettes like electronic cigarettes to lesser the greenhouse effects.

12. pmp exam prep on October 23rd, 2012 10:44 am

yes, I agree with you all, He really deserves a respect.

13. pmp flash cards on October 23rd, 2012 10:45 am

I think, Everyone should respect not just because of his position but because he is human.