Sarah Palin stunned a few people by announcing that she’ll campaign for her oft-RINO former running-mate, John McCain.

Palin and McCain are both against gay marriage, but McCain’s wife? Not so much:

John McCain’s staunch opposition to gay marriage was one of the key parts of his presidential campaign. But it has become clear this was not supported in his own household. His daughter, Meghan, is a vocal advocate of gay rights. Now his wife, Cindy, has appeared in a poster campaign against California’s proposition 8 – a law banning same-sex marriage.

Too bad McCain didn’t win the election — America missed out on somebody who might have been an, um, interesting First Lady:

Is this ad campaign supposed to make us sympathize with gays who are unable to get married, or kidnapping victims?

It’s the first “gay rights” campaign I’ve seen with a Red Green tie-in.

Comments

7 Responses to “Cindy McCain Goes Rogue”

1. Rick on January 21st, 2010 6:11 pm

McCain has not missed an opportunity to join a “gang” to help Democrats defeat Republicans,except recently. He would have sold us out in a heartbeat on “illegals”.McCain is the problem,not the solution.AZ can do better!

Palin???????????????????????????

2. Dandapani on January 21st, 2010 8:42 pm

3. Barbara on January 21st, 2010 9:10 pm

Thank you Mrs. McCain for your support of same-sex marriage. As a mom of a gay son, I appreciate your recognition of his rights.
    Barbara Parot
    79 Foxwood lane
    St. Charles, IL 60174
    PFLAG MOM

4. Sharon on January 21st, 2010 10:00 pm

"Dandapani · 1 hour ago
    Palin has lost a lot of credibility with conservatives now that she is going to stump for that RINO McCan't. Will have to see how she redeems herself."

Dandapani, I totally agree with your statement. Thing is about her redeeming herself, she has proven she will drop her conservative platform for "paybacks". Gee, doesn't this sound familiar? Very disappointed in Sarah, although I had read of her doing friend favors when she was Governor. At this point I'd say untrustworthy. Oh, btw, I had donated to SarahPac when it was new. Wasn't too happy to read how she had given money to McCain's campaign. MY money!

5. Nanny on January 21st, 2010 11:48 pm

I found it very odd that Palin was doing this also. She is also going to appear with Michelle Bachman and Mike Pence during this trip. Two very, very reliable conservatives. I think, in spite of the fact, that McCain advisors trashed her and leaked unsubstantiated stories to the MSM she still personally likes McCain. He has been very conservative of late but I don't trust him. I think it is a bad move on her part. Sounds like she spent too much time with O'Rielly when she was making the rounds on Fox News last week.

Or maybe she told him – "See, I told you to take the conservative route but you wouldn't listen so now you need my help – ok – but just this once".

Either way – still not a good move.

6. douglas on January 22nd, 2010 10:52 am

How Brave, she shows how she cannot express herself by wearing duct tape, while using a national forum.

If only conservatives were allowed to be so oppressed.

7. douglas on January 22nd, 2010 10:55 am

I make about the same as my bills, cindy is a hundred millionaire.

Will I be invited to wear duct tape for money to express my desire to not steal what small money I make?

Does cindy realize she just crushed her husband?

But no worries for her and john, they are crappy cash, I think 200 million bucks in value.

Let me check (I make about 18K a year, cindy OWNS 200 million, jon is worth half that, so. . ..(doing math, doing math,)) BULLSHIT!