The political left went bat-guano after it was discovered that Sarah Palin had a few words written on her left hand during her speech and Q & A at the Tea Party Convention over the weekend:

Palin writes six words on her hand for a 40 minute speech and she’s a moron, and Obama loads a pre-written 10,000 word speech into a teleprompter, pronounces “corpsman” as “corpse-man” — twice — and he’s an oratorical genius?

That aside, what nobody seems to have noticed so far is that from time to time during Sarah’s Tea Party Convention speech, the message on her hand changed. I think she was just messing with liberals heads. Here are some screen caps I managed to catch at several different points in Sarah’s speech:

Update: No sooner did I suggest that Palin write on her hand some more to mock her critics, I found out that she did that very thing just yesterday. Here she is at a rally for Rick Perry for Governor — “Hi mom”:

Heh heh. Brilliant.

Predicted spin from the left who still don’t get it: “Palin’s so stupid she had to write herself a reminder to say hi to her mom! lol!”

Update II: Andrea Mitchell steals Sarah’s schtick. Instead why don’t you just read from that huge prompter in front of your face, Andrea?

Update III: It turns out that Joe Biden has also used crib notes written on his hand.

Comments

14 Responses to “What Else Was Written On Sarah Palin’s Hand? Update: ‘Hi Mom!’”

1. Justine on February 8th, 2010 4:17 pm

That "Hi Mom!" was such a saucy little poke in the ribs at her rabid, nonsensical critics — it is so cool to see a major political figure so self-possessed and emotionally grounded as to react in such a light-hearted, humorous way to silly people. The Guv is delightful.

2. Nick on February 8th, 2010 5:21 pm

Justine – she is the Guv who quit her job to take a huge book deal. Your hero is a carpetbagger.

She should have written "cha-ching" on her hand so – as she address a room full of idiotic sheep – she could remember why she bothered to show.

$100,000 for Sarah. I know, she is "putting it back into the cause."

3. Herb on February 8th, 2010 5:27 pm

Idiots like the Nick guy above are so running scared of Palin. Lib Lefties get caught with money in their freezers, and the Left complains about Sarah earning an honest living. What a hoot.

4. Justine on February 8th, 2010 5:59 pm

Carpetbagger? Ought no one, then, from other states campaign or help like-minded candidates gain momentum, support, or funds? Is that really the best precedent to set?

And, whatever Mrs. P. does with her money is fine by me — because she did not take it from anyone at the point of a gun, and she is not a hypocrite who is raking in money with her hands while blasting money-earners with her mouth. I have no reason to doubt that she will do exactly as she says she will — were I not already convinced of her integrity, then for no other reason than the media are watching her every move like a cast of hawks.

Interesting to see her called my "hero." I'm not sure if I would have put her quite so high on my very short list of esteemed; however, I do like her quite a bit and think that her upbeat attitude is quite the breath of fresh air in this stale, uniformed, timid, banal, cookie-cutter world of American politics.

5. Nick on February 8th, 2010 6:41 pm

Justine, go find out what a carpetbagger is, then get back to me.

So Paiin is a "breath of fresh air"? How so, by reguritating the same old right wing talking points? Can we name one original Palin idea? One?

I have no fear of Sarah Palin. I hope and pray she is the Republican nominee in 2012. She can't exist outside the Fox narrative. She got waffled by Katie Couric, for Christs sake.

She governed the most socialist state in the union. What has she really ever stood for? She campaigned for the bailouts, took stimulus money, and governed over the wildly socialist oil company revenue sharing plan in Alaska. Then quit.

What a joke. I am an idiot? Oh God that is rich.

6. Nick on February 8th, 2010 6:41 pm

Is Doug censoring now?

7. Wade on February 8th, 2010 7:18 pm

I doubt Nick had a problen with Hillery or taxdodge Franken being carpetbaggers.

More double standard from the left.

8. Nick on February 8th, 2010 8:12 pm

So Wade, you still dont know what a carpetbagger is? I figured you teabaggers are kin and all.

9. Jeremie Jordan on February 8th, 2010 8:39 pm

Ah Nick the cornholin' Democrat.

Hillary isn't a carpetbagger, Nick? Not by the truest defintion of the word but definitely by the more modern definition. How old are you? 15?

10. Jeremie Jordan on February 8th, 2010 8:42 pm

Doug, I see pork futures took a hit today…Murtha dead….

11. Nanny on February 9th, 2010 1:08 am

I just love it when liberal heads explode! And yes Nick – already have you covered!____
    Nick says "Why do you HATE America?" Just thought I woud post it for you so you wouldn't have to stretch your fingers.

12. Nanny on February 9th, 2010 1:12 am

The ONLY EX-Marine that won't be missed. To the rest of our beloved military – rest easy – the "traitor" is taking his big dirt nap.

13. Wade on February 9th, 2010 3:16 am

Nick has a problem recognizing liberal hypocrisy , a common thing with liberals.

14. Horrified-Guardsman on February 9th, 2010 3:51 pm

Just how much time did you spend in any branch of the military? Public service? How can you so easily dismiss anyone that honorably served this great country?