My political history as far as how I feel about Newt Gingrich has been like Al Pacino’s famous line in Godfather III, except in reverse: “Just when I thought I was in, he pulls me back out!”

Gingrich, just days ago, referred to Obama’s administration the “most radical in American history.” Okay, I was starting to warm back up to the Newtmeister again… until he explained why he did the global warming PSA with Nancy Pelosi — one of the willing tools in the leftist toolbox of that “most radical administration ever”:

Taking action on “climate change” is the excuse of choice of Obama/Pelosi/et al for the implementation of socialist policy, so Newt needs to understand that calling Obama “radical” while at the same time endorsing the modus operandi for instituting that radicalism leaves conservatives scratching their heads.

You can talk all you want, Newt, but if you run for president, especially after that explanation, if your name is on the ballot, this is what a lot of conservative voters will see:

(h/t WeaselZippers)

Comments

6 Responses to “Gingrich Defends Making Climate Change PSA with Climate Change Scammer Pelosi”

1. Michelle Malkin » A “Gingrich surge?” Gag. on April 14th, 2010 1:56 pm

[...] today from Doug Powers: Gingrich Defends Making Climate Change PSA with Climate Change Scammer Pelosi Posted in: Newt Gingrich Printer Friendly comments (0)   trackbacks [...]

2. KewpieJain on April 14th, 2010 9:30 pm

Had his chance and blew it bigtime.
    Just between you and me, I'll whisper; I'm all outta sympathy, Newtie.
    As W said: "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."
    Yeah, what he said.
    Nuts.

3. @angelatc on April 15th, 2010 3:39 am

It's not just global warming. Go look at all the work he did on health care. He's been on that bandwagon for 20 years. The national health database is something he openly purred about working with Hillary on. After he left his office, he accepted a board position for a company heavily invested in the project, and therefore I assume that he stands to make at least millions now that it's a go. No Newts!

4. Dandapani on April 15th, 2010 12:04 pm

Newt can go Scozzafava himself.

5. Special K (NJ) on April 15th, 2010 2:11 pm