Yesterday, after President Obama signed the “Freedom of the Press Act” at the White House, CBS reporter Chip Reid asked him a couple of questions about the Gulf oil leak. Ironically and not surprisingly, Obama refused to take any questions at the Freedom of the Press ceremony.

Mediaite’s Tommy Christopher caught up with Chip Reid later on, and it’s clear that the press is started to become very disenchanted with The One — and everybody except the much of the mainstream media who helped carry Obama on their shoulders into the White House without doing any digging whatsover — saw it coming:

Comments

7 Responses to “Reid Between the Lines: Obama Chips Away At CBS Reporter’s Patience”

1. Jeremie Jordan on May 18th, 2010 3:53 pm

The press is probably the biggest failure in America, even more so than even DC.

2. Joyanna Adams on May 18th, 2010 5:18 pm

So…getting rid of talented newspaper men and women, then GAIN control of the internet with Google at your side… and control all Whtie House agenda's with the NEWS Museum…and Sunday talk shows…you've got perfect control over the manipulation of the masses.

Actaully, this little event should get more attention. Good for Chip.

3. Nanny on May 18th, 2010 10:11 pm

While there may be one or two MSM reporters "disenchanted" with Zero, they are still in love with him and lust after him for whatever tidbits he throws their way. Sad day for the US because of their absolute shameful disregard of their duties.

4. Pam in Fresno, CA on May 19th, 2010 5:13 am

This 'gentleman' makes me want to vomit. I think he began (during his coffee-klatches with Bill Ayers) I think they came up with a plan years ago titled "If I Ever Become President…" this is how we destroy the USA. He has done the most damage to our financial liberties, our freedom of information and the takeover of the nation's banks. The TARP money that was paid by early by GE, a couple of banks, a mortgage company and a stockbroker. Where is that money anyway. It feels as if you have a slush fund, Mr. Obama, for doing with what you like. Your tenure in office is very temporary. Inshallah. Because God is Great! Pam in Fresno, CA

5. Michelle Malkin » Two Can Play the Immigration Bracelet Game on May 22nd, 2010 10:33 am

[...] of the Press Acts” before a reporter will be allowed to ask Obama a question. The increasingly frustrated CBS reporter Chip Reid’s only chance to have his questions answered is to disguise himself as [...]

6. Flyoverman on May 22nd, 2010 1:39 pm

Reid acts like a woman in an abusive releationship. "I know he humiliates me, sleeps around with other women, degrades me, and slaps me aroud occasionally. But he tells me he still loves me."

When is this sickening love affair with Obama going to end? When are people like Reid going to start doing their jon as news professionals?

7. topperj on May 24th, 2010 6:32 pm

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of socialists.