Here’s the masseuse-in-question, Molly Hagerty, who is claiming Al Gore/Mr. Stone tried to force her to climb the south face of Mt. Moonbat. She’s holding a sackful of what she says contains the crazed sex poodle’s “second chakra” droppings.

I can’t go on — getting ill… Enquiring minds no longer want to know.

I’m a little surprised she revealed her identity (unless she was paid some serious coin), because she had to know that she can now expect to be buried in a libtard-alanche of retaliatory Gorebots.

Comments

6 Responses to “Nat’l Enquirer Cover Way Too Gore-y”

1. Cold Fury » I, predator on June 30th, 2010 4:00 pm

[...] like a happy ending makes my lunch hover dangerously near my tonsils. I’ll let Doug Powers take it from there: Here’s the masseuse-in-question, Molly Hagerty, who is claiming Al Gore/Mr. Stone tried to force [...]

2. Joyanna Adams on June 30th, 2010 7:32 pm

Al Gore, will no doubt, blame this on George Bush. It was just so hot, he had to take his pants off.

3. Doug on June 30th, 2010 6:07 pm

What's the difficult part to believe is that the hotel confirmed that Gore did order up a masseuse at 11 p.m…. I don't know about other guys, but I'd have a tough time explaining to my wife why I called up a chick to give me a massage at 11 o'clock at night. Then again, maybe this kind of stuff is part of why the Tipster left.

And lets not talk about a pantsless Gore! I do have some standards I try to maintain here.

There I go, making myself ill again.

4. havermeyer on June 30th, 2010 8:55 pm

"Second chakra" is classic. Absolutely classic.

What exactly does ordering ladies up to the room at 11pm make the guy/gal working at the front desk? Just checking.
    I already know other words that would apply for Molly's choice profession.
    Pretty sure I got a handle on what to call the "hotel".

Somewhere, an iceberg is melting and a sea is rising…

5. Rick on June 30th, 2010 7:44 pm

LOL.Powers on midnight poodling…too much.

AlGore has been a lying,thieving,leg humping fraud for decades.Whatever the truth,he is receiving no worse than he has dished out.

6. OK_Loyalist on July 1st, 2010 1:28 am

Too bad that gal wasn't Lorena Bobbitt, it would be like the 2000 elections all over again, hanging chads and missing chads.