Just kidding.

And these are the people who laughed off Palin’s talk of “death panels”?

Comments

9 Responses to “Lefties Keep it Classy, Don’t Make Despicable Comments About Wishing Sarah Palin was on Ted Stevens’ Plane”

1. Ken in Texas on August 11th, 2010 12:25 am

Actually, Doug, I don't think we've yet plumbed the depths to which the Left will sink. I cannot imagine what it must be like to live with a mind-set that they display. What miserable, unhappy people they must be and I can only imagine the grief they'll suffer in November.

2. chester arthur on August 11th, 2010 12:53 am

Gee,imagine that,the free-thinkers-in-lockstep wishing horrible fates for anyone who dares to disagree with them.I thought the left was:
    T olerant,
    W itty,
    I ntrospective,and
    T errifically
    S ociable.

3. Clu Seatoe on August 11th, 2010 3:09 am

I’m not sure that Sarah Palin deserves our great conservative support.

I don’t wish her bad but she was asked by the people of the state of Alaska to guide them and their state as their governor. She made vows and promises that she would do that and then mid-term she just up and quits and walks away.

She QUIT them! Then she had her people spin it to make her look and sound noble in doing so. She has already shown us that her vows and promises mean nothing to her and her word cannot be trusted.

She talks a good line — but so does Obamao.

4. daryl on August 11th, 2010 11:21 am

Hate speech is, supposedly, a violation of the terms of service of social networking sites such as twitter, facebook and so on. ANYONE, using this kind of language should be permanently banned and blacklisted from ever using these types of sites. The responsibility belongs to the owners of such sites and pressure needs to be applied that they monitor and enforce these TOS.

5. nannykins on August 11th, 2010 11:42 am

Oh now come here Daryl – do you really think the libs that own and operate those sites are going to shut down the hateful things said about conservatives? Silly boy!

6. Nick on August 11th, 2010 3:49 pm

Do you people actually believe the nonsense you spew? 6 twitter posts and "the lefties" are to be condemned.

The entire right wing/tea party ideology is based on hatred and intolerance. But 6 twitter posts from random people evens the score?

Sarah Palin, fyi, made her own bed. She preaches hate. She gets hate. Thats how it works.

7. Nanny on August 11th, 2010 7:36 pm

Let's see Nick – did you get promoted to the 7th grade this year or not? Believe me there were way more than 6 posts about the death wish the libs have for Sarah Palin. If you had checked your beloved lib/hate sites I am sure you would have seen them but then again I don't think reading comprehension is your fortay.

8. OK_Loyalist on August 12th, 2010 2:58 am

Projections is all you leftist parasites have

9. Scott B on August 13th, 2010 5:28 pm

…and to think I missed two chances of wishing more Democrats dead with the passing of Ted Kennedy and Robert Byrd. I was probably too busy at my job, or paying my own way, or some other form of being responsible for myself.