“I don’t know how anyone of Hispanic heritage can be a Republican.” I’ll assume that Reid is referring to the light-skinned ones with no Hispanic dialect.

Maybe, just maybe, there are Hispanics who took the time to go through the process of becoming a US citizen legally and aren’t thrilled that Harry Reid & Company are, through their pathetic defense of illegals (“undocumented Democrats”), saying to legal immigrants that they wasted their time going through the proper channels.

I don’t understand how any Hispanic American could vote for Harry Reid.

Watching this boob lose in November would be too good to be true, which is why I don’t think it’ll happen — but it’s fun to think about once in a while:

Comments

6 Responses to “Harry Reid Says Something Condescending Again”

1. Guest on August 11th, 2010 11:35 am

You mean as much as you'd like Reid to lose, you don't think the GOP has the right Angle?

2. nannykins on August 11th, 2010 11:37 am

Reid does not know the American people to well. While many Hispanics do vote democrap – there are many who do not. My son-in-law's family are all Hispanic and they HATE Democrats! They are proud America loving people and have no use for the likes of Reid, Pelosi and especially Obama!

3. Doug on August 11th, 2010 11:39 am

Well put!

4. Clu Seatoe on August 11th, 2010 12:17 pm

Sense the Rangle and Waters affairs broke I envision this skanky little infested desert rat scurrying around in the dirt, hiding under rocks and checking closet doors to make sure their locked tight.

5. Joe Redfield on August 11th, 2010 12:58 pm

Didn't you get the memo, Doug? Only suckers obey the law.

6. OK_Loyalist on August 12th, 2010 1:12 am

I got a good Angle…

"Back To The Whorehouse For Harry"

It starts out as a campaign slogan and hits Broadway …

Maybe, we can even get Burt & Dolly to star in it