Last night John McCain defeated his Republican challenger J.D. Hayworth by an unsurprising two-to-one margin.

At his victory speech, McCain vowed to reel in out of control spending and repeal Obamacare. He needs more time to reel in out of control spending — 24 years hasn’t been nearly enough.

I don’t believe “Mr. Reach out to my friends on the other side of the aisle” will take the lead on either one.

And I don’t believe McAmnesty has any intention of building the dang fence either. Put me down as pessimistic:

Comments

6 Responses to “My Friends, I Don’t Believe a Word That McCain Said Last Night… My Friends…”

1. Rick on August 25th, 2010 3:05 pm

One day McCain will leave the Senate as did Splash Kennedy and Sheets Byrd.At that time Arizexicans can elect a real Liberal Democrat.

Meanwhile,no one is safe watching Leno,Letterman or SNL.

2. Nick on August 25th, 2010 6:39 pm

Terrorist Rick throws in soem disgusting commentary and racism all in one big plunk. Nice work son.

Arizona CONSERVATIVES soundly rejected the Tea Bagger candidate. Eat it.

3. Rick on August 25th, 2010 9:05 pm

Pay attention,Nick. McAmnesty ran on a Tea Party platform and spent $21,000,000 of somebody’s money! He sez he wantz your undocumented Democratz to stay home or go home(Mexico).Is ICE looking for YOU??

The Tea Party is doing quite well without you,thanks.

Repeal!Repeal!!Repeal!!!

4. SignPainterGuy on August 25th, 2010 9:40 pm

Nick, the Obama/ liberal/ socialist/ progressive Kool-Aid is intended ONLY for oral injestion ; NEVER should it be taken intravenously !!!
    And you might also consider putting down the crack pipe !!!

Still praying for you, lad.

Oh, do I need to break down those big words ?

5. Dandapani on August 25th, 2010 10:56 pm

McCan't be counted on to do the right thing.

6. OK_Loyalist on August 26th, 2010 2:52 am

I donated to JD. Knew it was a snowballs chance in hell. I got great returns on my donation. I sent in $25, McCain spent $21,000,000.

Moving along, looks like we made a great gain in Alaska with Joe Miller defeating Lisa Murkowski not to mention Marco Rubio.