A: Quickly schedule a meeting on the need for gun law reform:

(h/t Gateway Pundit)

Comments

6 Responses to “Q: If You’re a Liberal Politician and America is Turning on You, What’s Your First Instinct?”

1. SignPainterGuy on September 8th, 2010 4:48 pm

The last liberal I talked with about guns admitted finally that she actually was afraid that the handgun she had inherited from her grand-parents` estate was just looking for a chance to jump up and shoot someone………I kid you not !! That ain`t no sailor tale !!!
    The linked website does not elaborate on the topic of discussion, soooooo, I`ll jump waaaaaay out on a limb and hazard an educated guess that said liberal politician will spare no effort to prove what a bed-wetting trembling gun-hater he is !!!! Afterall, those gun and bible clinging tea partiers are angry !!

2. Clu Seatoe on September 8th, 2010 11:21 pm

My first answer would have been: Retaliation.

But then I got too thinking.

“Firearms in Commerce:”

O.K., there’s a truck driver somewhere who is carrying a gun in his truck. Not unheard of and knowing the life for hundreds of thousands of miles, I know it’s not altogether unnecessary.

“Assessing the need for reform in the Federal Regulatory Process.”

Yeah, someone wants to have a meeting to see if there’s a need for reforming the Process of creating a Federal Regulation.

Politico speak for:
    What do you want to do now?
    I don’t know, what do you want to do?
    I don’t know, let’s ask Mikey. Hey, Mikey….

Our tax dollars at work.

3. SignPainterGuy on September 9th, 2010 4:08 am

Great post !!
    I was a truck driver in the mid to late `70`s. Three kids threw a BIG chunk of ice off a bridge and hit the grill (luckily no radiator damage). I watched helplessly as they heaved it over the guard rail. I stopped asap and swung out the door-popped 3 .22 mag. rounds straight up in the air. Small calibur but amazingly loud with a foot long flame you can see even in daylight. I like to think of that as a turning point in 3 kid`s lives…..

A buddy changed a gangs minds with a pistol as he drove his rig around behind a truck stop. One jumped up and met a gun barrel in the window……..oops…

Gun ownership should not be restricted, even in commercial vehicles !!!

4. SignPainterGuy on September 10th, 2010 10:43 pm

An armed society is a free society !!!

5. shinyshoes on September 11th, 2010 6:43 am

Thank you, well said. Let's keep it that way.

6. shinyshoes on September 11th, 2010 6:44 am

Thank God there's still someone around who really did study History, now that it has been removed from our schools. Spread the word! (history)