Meghan McCain is out pitching her new book entitled “No, Like I’m Totally Serious You Guys!” — or something like that.

In “No, Like I’m Totally Serious You Guys,” McCain demonstrates the abject cluelessness that can only be found in someone who has become utterly disoriented by trying to convincingly pull off the “I’m not a Democrat, I’m just a conservative telling Republicans they need to be more liberal” persona:

Meghan McCain, the daughter of John McCain, is taking shots at Sarah Palin. In her new book, “Dirty Sexy Politics,” Meghan McCain portrays conflicted feelings about Sarah Palin. Meghan also reveals that she called Palin “the Time Bomb.” Meghan McCain went as far as saying that Sarah Palin brought drama, stress and uncertainty to her father’s failed bid for the presidency in 2008.

She also brought in a boatload of votes your dad wouldn’t have otherwise gotten, dipweed — mine included.

Meghan advises Republicans to be more moderate and work with the other side instead of against the other side if they’re going to win elections in the future — which is of course the definition of her father’s political career, and he got his ass handed to him in 2008 — but not as much ass as if Sarah Palin hadn’t been on the ticket with him (yeah, I know that didn’t sound right but I’m not changing a thing).

Your 15 minutes as a political advisor are up, Meghan. Next!

Comments

10 Responses to “Is Meghan McCain Clueless? You Bet’cha!”

1. nannykins on September 9th, 2010 11:39 am

I've seen her on a couple programs and she appears to be dumber than Paris Hilton. One of the comments she made was so stupid – Like, I wrote the book now because, like, I was only 22 when my dad was like running for president, ummmmm, now I am like older and can kinda, like, look back at the whole thing, like, with more of my eyes open. And this no brainer – Ummmm, I like to go to Vegas on weekends and party, like, with my friends. And she wants us to treat her as a rational adult! I don't think so.

Good grief you would think the McCain money could have bought her a better education. But then again – you can't fix stupid.

2. Clu Seatoe on September 9th, 2010 12:10 pm

This is a product of the McCain household. The philosophies of someone who wants to be president of the United States have created this. You want to look into the mind of John McCain? Here it is on display for the world to see. The mind of the pathetic.

Now that she is chronologically an adult she is more confused than ever about where she finds herself — in adult life. She has no guiding light and she may be just now realizing she has to learn about that thing called reality, that thing called life, that thing she never learned at home.

Don’t be too hard on her. Now that she’s out of the nest she’s only beginning her life lessons. If in several years she hasn’t wised up, then it’s on her.

3. Patriot Sam on September 9th, 2010 3:27 pm

I respectfully disagree. She's opening her mouth and throwing bombs therefore she has opened herself up for a beating. She is an ignorant child who thinks she has something to say. Her first life lesson should be to STFU and listen.

4. SignPainterGuy on September 9th, 2010 7:20 pm

Pardon me while I slip into my full body armor suit….ok, here goes……..I think the minimum legal age for important stuff should be moved up to 25 yrs. of age…..At 18, I would`ve argued 21 was way too late……..now, looking back, 21 was still too young for some important decisions, like voting !!! Of course, news access was a bit more limited in 1974…..

5. swede on September 10th, 2010 12:14 am

No, like, see she's all like big tent and, like, all new generation GOP n'stuff. And she's got like a gazillion twitter followers n'stuff.

Ask yourself why Rachel MadCow et al at MSNBC like her and give her a stage. The Libs love her. As you mentioned, her towering one achievement is being the daughter of the guy who lost the election. I'm wondering why I'm even commenting on her. Nuff said.

6. laree on September 10th, 2010 2:57 pm

Meghan McCain was on Imus In the Morning, this morning, and
    her book was sitting at #290 on Amazon, and now it’s moved up to #260.
    It wasn’t a bad interview she did bash Michael Steele RNC
    Chairman.

I didn’t know she was BFFs with Two Foot Fred. And she thinks
    the GOP has an image problem, and is not attracting young people to the
    Republican Party.
    Meghan McCain on Fox Business News.

7. Tank Riggins on September 10th, 2010 3:39 pm

I didn't vote for that RINO Mccain. Instead I voted for the conservative hot lady from Alaska. Meghan McCian wants republicans to be like liberals and they lose everytime they do that. I've crapped smarter thanher

8. Alexis on September 10th, 2010 6:20 pm

McCain wouldn't have gotten nearly the votes he got if he hadn't had Sarah Palin on the ticket. Sarah campaigned for him in this latest race (getting a lot of criticism from the conservatives for doing so), and is probably the reason he beat J.D. Hayworth. This is the appreciation she gets. Meghan is a little ingrate.

9. shinyshoes on September 11th, 2010 6:50 am

Like she's up there like in the "elite" class….okay???? and she like, wants to toss a little like dirt on Sara….like because sara was more popular than her, like dad, and like still is.

10. shinyshoes on September 11th, 2010 6:58 am

Is Meghan related to "Michelle my belle bama?" They sound the same. Both moronic and immature.