How many clowns can fit in the car at the moonbat circus this weekend? The WBC is going to help set the record:

Topeka’s Westboro Baptist Church announced tonight that it plans to burn the Qur’an and an American flag on Sept. 11, though the exact time and location haven’t been determined, a church spokeswoman said.

The burning would occur the same day that a Florida pastor had threatened to burn Qur’ans, which drew condemnation from President Obama, religious leaders and others.

What took these asshats so long to jump on the attention-whore bandwagon?

(h/t Gateway Pundit)

Comments

8 Responses to “Westboro Baptist Church Freakazoids See Florida Pastor’s Koran Burning and Raise Him One Koran and an American Flag”

1. Rick on September 10th, 2010 1:59 pm

lol.clown car christians.

These incitements are now in the venue of media and political opportunists.Where is their outrage over the daily Islamic clown cars that run over women and nonsubmitterz??

2. nannykins on September 10th, 2010 2:04 pm

When I first heard about the Florida pastor the first thing that came to my mind was the Westboro bunch. The media is going to completely blow this up.

3. nannykins on September 10th, 2010 2:07 pm

PS: Burning the Q'ran is not the reason these terrorists want to kill us. I didn't hear of anyone burning the Q'ran before all the terrorist attacks in the last 30 years. They just hate us period. This should be a non story. The media is fanning the flames.

4. not2nutT on September 10th, 2010 4:43 pm

I have the great pleasure of living in the same town as the clown.

I think any burning of any one's bible should be classified as a hate crime. They want to cry freedom of speech, but their is certain phrases that whites can't say without being charged with a hate crime, so why not this form of speech? Same goes with burning the flag as a form of hate speech.

5. Joe Redfield on September 10th, 2010 11:07 pm

I suppose it would be incendiary of me to suggest that somebody burn down the Westboro Baptist Church, so I won't.

6. OK_Loyalist on September 11th, 2010 1:10 am

I'm for the nutballz on this one! If Islam is to get a mad-on at some Christians pushing back, who better than the WBC ?

7. Quran Burning Story: This Is How The Media Embarrass Themselves « Cadaver and Treacle on September 13th, 2010 10:09 am

[...] “Westboro Baptist Church Freakazoids See Florida Pastor’s Koran Burning and Raise Him On… (dougpowers.com) [...]

8. virgil on October 6th, 2010 10:27 pm

whats wrong with you religious nuts. eat semen