What’s the world coming to? It’s getting so a hot chick can’t even go into an NFL team locker room without being subjected to inappropriate comments and exposed genitalia at every turn:

New York Jets owner Woody Johnson said the team will soon being talking to players as part of its investigation into alleged harassment of Mexican television reporter Ines Sainz.

“Right now, we’re working with the league and we’re doing all the fact finding, checking the facts, doing the interviews,” Johnson told ESPNNewYork.com on Monday. “Interviews with the players will start (Tuesday). We’ve talked to some of the non-players, but (Tuesday) we’ll get into it all.”

Johnson has already reached out to the TV Azteca reporter, who claimed drills were set up at Saturday’s practice so Jets players could “accidentally” bump into her. Sainz later allegedly received catcalls in the locker room.

Putting a guy named “Woody Johnson” at the center of a sexually-charged story is something I thought only the Abrahams and Zucker would have been able to dream up.

What trumps everything in this interview is the irony. Sainz is standing next to a road as Joy Behar asks her about the catcalls she heard in the Jets locker room, and as she’s describing this, drivers passing by are giving her catcalls. Watch for a while… it happens at least three times:

Sorry female reporters — call me old fashioned, but if you don’t want to subject yourselves to inappropriate comments and male nudity, you might want to stay out of a men’s locker room.

Besides, where are the “equality” nuts on this issue. Are male reporters allowed in women’s locker rooms? Only when the double-standard is gone can we have an honest discussion about this.

(h/t HotAirPundit)

Comments

8 Responses to “Female Sports Reporter Gives Interview About the Horrors She Endured in Jets Locker Room”

1. The_Grunt on September 14th, 2010 4:20 pm

ROFL She has to be a complete maroon playing this game. She knew full well what would happen when she went into the locker room and I am sure she is not the first good looking female reporter to receive this kind of treatment. (Can someone find me a brick wall to beat my head against?) LOL

2. Scott B on September 14th, 2010 4:55 pm

Why is a hot woman complaining about being in a room full of jocks? (The players, not the straps) Is she a lesbian?

Yes, I know it's sexist, but it comes with the job, lady…

3. Joyanna Adams on September 14th, 2010 5:58 pm

Right…as we gaze at the boob job…low cut blouse…poor poor pititful me, I will be famous all over the world…Playboy, Hustler, my own TV American sports TV show….I am just a dumb blond…oh woe is me…those awful jocks…

4. nannykins on September 14th, 2010 6:28 pm

Like Susan Sarandon – she thinks the world is mourning for her. What an effin joke!!!

5. SignPainterGuy on September 14th, 2010 7:27 pm

Obviously I missed something, so I promise to replay the vid. later, `cause all I heard in the way of whining was Joyless Behar hammering the "hotest interviewer chick in Mexico" meme and the "why weren`t you offended " line. Ms Sainz` previous 250+ sports interviews prepared her for the lockerroom "sights and sounds" and she ignored most of it; she was there to see the pitcher.

Forgive me, but (at first blush) this sounds like another attempt to build a mountain where there was no molehill….

BTW, I`m no more impressed with the "look at me" hotties than the rest of you !!

6. SignPainterGuy on September 14th, 2010 8:53 pm

OK, on second blush , I heard a little more , but nothing to change my original assessment; the NFL, Joyless Behar and Inez`s cohort are the ones making a bigger deal than necessary out of this !!! Ms Sainz tweeted that she was "embarrassed but never attacked." I`m thinking this "tempest" has barely dampened the "tea cup" and deserves no attention !!

7. Ken in Texas on September 15th, 2010 12:49 am

This phony little Mexican hottie might want to fall back and re-group. As football season weather grows cooler and she struts her stuff in a locker room, there won't be a shortage of places to hang her jacket.

8. Fuzzlenutter on September 15th, 2010 1:19 pm

"One thing’s for certain — Joy Behar never would have had to endure what Sainz went through."

EXCELLENT POINT!