You know, I have to confess to being more than slightly confused this morning, because for years we’ve been reading about how it’s the Republicans who are the witch hunters, “teabaggers” hold “witch burning rallies,” and how if Sarah Palin is president, we’ll return to the 1600′s and burn witches.

How the tables have turned. I wish the mainstream media would have cared about what Barack Obama was doing and who he was following in the 1990′s as much as they’re running with something Christine O’Donnell said on Politically Incorrect around the same time.

Frankly, if O’Donnell’s going to go to Washington and vote against the continuation of massively expensive failures, union bailouts and Marxist takeovers, I couldn’t care less if she spent the better part of the 1990′s buggering barnyard animals and snorting pixie dust.

In any case, here’s exclusive video of the Democrats trying to figure out Christine O’Donnell:

Comments

6 Responses to “Video: Democrats Try to Figure Out Christine O’Donnell”

1. SignPainterGuy on September 19th, 2010 3:08 pm

I read recently, "The guilty man runneth when no one persueth !"

Ok, let`s say Sarah Palin does become pres. and does re-institute "witch burnings" and announces the Tea Party as her w/b law enforcement arm ……..

I`m sorry , that`s just too rediculous to consider , even in jest !!

The left truly is a paniced bunch of lunatics !!!

2. J. Clifford on September 20th, 2010 2:55 pm

Actually, as a liberal (former Democrat – they've gone too far to the right for me), over at IrregularTimes.com, one of the sites you cited, I wrote an article about the dangers of persecuting Christine O'Donnell over the witchcraft comments. See: http://irregulartimes.com/index.php/archives/2010

So what if she's a Wiccan, or was, or had friends who were? The last I checked, the Constitution was still in place, and it states clearly that there shall be no religious test for public office.

The Democratic Party is so scared of losing elections that it's lost its integrity.

3. SignPainterGuy on September 20th, 2010 3:34 pm

I registered to vote as soon as I came of age, I think in 1974. Not because the dem. party held my values , but because it was required for certain jobs in NC and because I was afraid of the blue blood republican party. Since then I`ve learned I absolutely can NOT count on the dems. to do what`s right and the Rep. party BEST represents my values. I`ve been disappointed FAR MORE by the dems. than by the reps.

It is my firm belief that the dems. (in my lifetime) never had integrity to lose !! Not since JFK anyway !!!

4. Rick on September 20th, 2010 4:38 pm

J.Clifford-

Would you mind listing the top two or three things that make the current Democrat govt “too far to the right”?

Thanks.

5. Scott B on September 20th, 2010 5:33 pm

Don't take this the wrong way, but I doubt Christine O’Donnell weighs the same as a duck (per the Monty Python comparison).

6. Scott B on September 20th, 2010 5:34 pm

…and please don't turn her into a newt (Gingrich) either. He's been a bit off lately.