Today’s “One Nation” rally in DC will leave the left with one disappointment they’ll never admit: Even the Associated Press is reporting that attendance was far less than Glenn Beck’s gathering in late August.

That said, thousands were there. It’s heartwarming to see how much patriotism 2,000 free buses, union marching orders and an insatiable desire to further legalize the stealing of the fruits of somebody else’s labor can muster.

Amanda Carpenter was on-scene and took this picture:

Yep, Fox News is not only a right-wing propaganda arm, but now it’s unconstitutional. This will come as a surprise to anybody who has actually read the constitution, but not to the majority of union puppets and Marxist progressive moonbats in attendance.

I’m sure there will be even more interesting pictures trickling in as the day goes on. I was watching for a while on C-SPAN’s website and saw somebody carrying a large American flag on a long pole, and the flag was being flown upside-down. That person must work for Obama’s office of protocol.

I watched C-SPAN’s coverage of Big Laborfest 2010 as long as I could stand, giving up after I heard Harry Belafonte say there were only 50 members of Al Qaeda. Belafonte, if you recall, is the Castro/Chavez hugging singer who made his bones entertaining crowds of mostly white people but who nevertheless referred to any blacks who worked for George W. Bush as “uncle Toms.”

Rest assured, if I can find video of this, I’ll post it quickly.

Update:

By way of HAP, here’s some of today’s aftermath:

Compare that to the Mall after Beck’s rally — and keep in mind the crowd size was from most reports quadrupled that of today’s big-labor rally — and probably way more:

Then of course there’s the “gold standard” for public littering on the Mall, which was Obama’s inauguration, where a million people gathered to celebrate the coronation of the man who was going to clean up this planet:

Doug Ross has lots more here.

Update II: The photo here was taken after the rally in front of the monument honoring the president the Obamaniacs claim to have the utmost respect for — aside from Obama of course.

Comments

14 Responses to “‘One Nation Unionizing Together’ Rally Attendee Has Firm Grip on Constitutional Law — Update: Trashapalooza”

1. SignPainterGuy on October 2nd, 2010 7:45 pm

One Nation organized all together at least looks peaceful…. smaller numbers, professionally printed signs and some handmade ones, little enthusiasm, greater percentage of blacks than at the Restoring Honor Rally….so far I`ve heard no mention of violence or arrests !! That`s good ! Is anyone "really" charged up by todays event !??
    Now for my final question; how much trash have they left behind ??! Not ONE PIECE after RHR !! BEAT THAT, LEFTIES !!!

2. ‘One Nation Unionizing Together’ Rally Attendee Has Firm Grip on Constitutional Law « THE BLACK KETTLE on October 2nd, 2010 8:17 pm

[...] MORE [...]

3. Terr Haggard on October 2nd, 2010 8:43 pm

Dear Poor Ed, I feel so sorry for you, my husband and I watch the first of your show every night for a laugh, you were so excited about your event and said you would blow Glenn Beck away on his 8/28 rally. What a pathetic display, I was sickend by the whole rally. But I'm sure you will come back on your TV show Monday and tell all your viewers what a wonderful rally you had and that there were 6 million people there. Truth is not one of your better qualitys Ed. See ya in November !!!!!

4. SignPainterGuy on October 2nd, 2010 10:58 pm

OK, I`ve seen trash pics now and just as we expected, lefty libs are some sorry nasty inconsiderate twerps !! Always making a mess that someone else has to pay to have cleaned up !! And who`s that "someone else" ?!! US !!

I heard a good one today; "If the libs/communists were given control of the Sahara Desert, in 50 years there`d be a shortage of sand !" No doubt !!

"One Nation" is claiming satelite images prove their rally was bigger than 8/28 while AP says, "No way !" I`ve seen Twitter pics and some others, I`ll go with them and AP ! Where are the "satelite images" ?????????? Haven`t Photoshopped out all the 8/28 stuff yet ??

5. OK_Loyalist on October 2nd, 2010 11:31 pm

I love a good pissing contest !!! :D

6. Doug on October 2nd, 2010 11:34 pm

Concerning the trash pics, I was at least a little impressed that some of them seemed to manage get the garbage remotely near a garbage receptacle… almost. Certainly better than The One's coronation.

7. Doug on October 2nd, 2010 11:36 pm

Heh… I'd forgotten that Ed said he could draw as many as Beck…

8. OK_Loyalist on October 3rd, 2010 12:18 am

What better than an UPDATE

Ironic that the lefties claim to be the environmentalists.

9. One Nation Rally 10/2/10 Update « Mayrant&rave on October 3rd, 2010 1:30 am

[...] Doug Powers – The Powers That Be – 10/02/2010 [...]

10. SignPainterGuy on October 3rd, 2010 1:33 am

No contest to it !! ;<)

11. SignPainterGuy on October 3rd, 2010 1:40 am

Phfffft !! A swamp-dwelling family of bear hunters with a boatload of dogs are faaaaaaarr more environmentally effective than that nasty bunch of scoundrels !!!

12. Clu Seatoe on October 3rd, 2010 2:44 am

If only trash on the ground was the worst of the liberal’s scorched earth American policy. The Australian farmer is worried about the upcoming locust plagues that are on the way. In America we’re living through it now. The liberal locusts are scooping up everything they can get their hands on – except their own trash.

Oh, and just like the Muslims and the liberals who support them, locusts are also cannibalistic.

13. SignPainterGuy on October 3rd, 2010 4:44 pm

I`m luvin` the side-by-side comparisan pics at TheBlaze.com and elsewhere of the 8/28 and 10/2 rallies ! NO COMPARISAN !! Ed is a liar, no doubt !!

Here`s hopin` all the libs will show up on 11/3 at their favorite polling places !! ;<)

14. Everything you could possibly ever need, or want to know about the 10-2 Moonbat Orgy of Stupidity | The Daley Gator on October 3rd, 2010 9:41 pm

[...] Powers has fun at the expense of the “Constitutional experts” at the [...]