Brace yourself for more MSM daytime talk genius:

During Monday’s CBS Early Show, a promo ran for the network’s new daytime show, ‘The Talk,’ based on ABC’s ‘The View.’ The show features former Early Show co-host Julie Chen and five other well-known women chattering about topics of the day.

At one point in the ad, fellow host and actress Leah Remini declares of Chen: “Julie, very smart. Makes me feel stupid.”

If Chen makes Remini feel stupid, that show’s going to be quite entertaining:

She makes Rick Sanchez look like Magellan. At least Rick got the correct ocean.

Comments

11 Responses to “Meet One of the ‘Very Smart’ Women Who Will Host CBS’s Knock-Off of ‘The View’”

1. SignPainterGuy on October 4th, 2010 7:12 pm

Government educated / indoctrinated libtards who`ll have their lunacy carried worldwide via cable and satelite !

I`m so proud !!! /sarc

2. Marshall_Will on October 4th, 2010 7:54 pm

America needs another knock-off chat show like I need a matching hole in the head.

Still, I'm not going to get too harsh where Leah Remini is concerned, she's done about as well as one could expect given a modest upbringing ( read not Hollywood 'royalty' ) We'll see how she does.

Oh and for bonus points: Where are the "Bird Islands" located?

3. Marshall_Will on October 4th, 2010 8:31 pm

Doug!

When you go to sign up for Oregon Tea Party membership, they ask you to "link content" or add content, whatever. Are you comfortable being linked or blogroll added? ( Is blogroll the correct term I'm looking for? )

On a totally sep. note, no one more than myself wants to wake up and have this be the first WEDNESDAY in November! But it's made me impatient and frankly a bit difficult to live with. I… said some things to the person I hold dearest, and… I can't take 'em back. In public no less. Here we are on the eve of our 27th anniversary and I took out all that frustration on the (1) person that's been the MOST supportive throughout this entire "waking nightmare". It's simply not -possible- for me to feel any worse than I already do. All I can do is implore The Powers That Be readers 'not' to do as I have done. Thankfully she's agreed I have the 'next' 27 years to make it up to her.

4. SignPainterGuy on October 4th, 2010 8:38 pm

Found two on Google Earth: Croatan, NC and Shreveport, LA. Do you know of another? I like exploring w/ G.E. though I`m very disappointed by the poor close-in focus of the free version and the old images !

Will this new "chat show" have a token conservative to kick around ? A knock-off Hasselbeck ?!

5. SignPainterGuy on October 4th, 2010 9:34 pm

You`re a human male afterall, aren`tcha ??!

So, will that be "indentured servitude" or "job security" ?

6. SignPainterGuy on October 4th, 2010 9:40 pm

May I suggest the plural of my last name, long-stemmed, lots of them, to start, and the promise of daily foot-rubs !!?

7. Doug on October 4th, 2010 11:06 pm

I'll never argue with being linked somewhere!

On your other point, the frustrations with life — especially politics at times — can be great. But if you lose yourself in the process the other side has won.

8. Nanny on October 4th, 2010 11:15 pm

Julie Chen is married to the head of CBS – token job – for token Trophy wife? Or in the words of Frank Barone when Marie declared she was a "trophy" wife – "What the hell contest did I win?"

Marshall – don't worry – we are not as "fragile" as you think we are. When my husband makes a faux pox in public I usually just knee him in the nads. Sounds like you have a keeper! Perhaps a dinner out and a nice bunch of roses might do the trick and jewelry is always a nice touch too. Shiny and expensive usually really makes up for it. Just sayin!

9. OK_Loyalist on October 4th, 2010 11:19 pm

ROFLMFAO … you're a peach Nanny !!!!

10. OK_Loyalist on October 4th, 2010 11:25 pm

"Keep a sense of humor, keep things in perspective, and all will end well — even if it always doesn't. Enjoy your next 27 years… even though they're now going to be a little more difficult. Haha! "

This is where I have found Dennis Miller Radio therapy.

Guess I need to send them boneheads over there another email to get you on the air Doug.

11. guinnessman on October 7th, 2010 5:08 pm

South Sandwich Islands are in the southern part of the Atlantic Ocean. Little girl correct, media wrong. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Sandwich_Islan