Yeah, I’d choose the train station too.

Rahm Emanuel is back in Chicago to run for mayor, and he decided to endear himself to area residents by creating a media logjam where people were trying to get to work:

Before he can even think about being elected mayor, Emanuel needs to find a way around a residency roadblock. Will he? Hey, if Rahm can’t find a way around one little law, he doesn’t deserve to be the mayor of Chicago.

(h/t Michelle Malkin)

Comments

6 Responses to “Hey Chicagoans, You Can Either Meet Rahm in the Train Station, or the Shower, You Decide”

1. Adam on October 4th, 2010 5:16 pm

I think that it's a simple test to see if someone is worthy enough to be a chicago politician. If you can't find your way around a little residency restriction, how the hell will you be expected to dodge REAL laws once elected. Only the amateurs would be stopped by something as trivial as this.

2. Marshall_Will on October 4th, 2010 7:37 pm

"If you can't find your way around a little residency restriction" LOL, well said Adam.

I SO… enjoyed Michelle Malkin's comments on ( Hannity was it? ) anyway she said; "Let's see, billions in DEBT, corrupt police dept. and a public school system that's on the verge of collapse ( what's going to do, finish the city OFF!? )"

Or words to that effect. I was laughing too hard to convey that w/ complete accuracy so my apologies to MM in advance. At some point, what can you do but laugh?

3. SignPainterGuy on October 4th, 2010 8:48 pm

Rahm in the subway constricting the flow of less than enthused commuters reminds me of my cat; following along in front of me until she reaches the tightest spot (the doorway into the den, and between a chair and the couch) when she always stops. I was watching for someone to step on the ballerina !! "Get the &*@# out of the way !!

4. OK_Loyalist on October 4th, 2010 10:15 pm

If only someone would of left a dead fish in his hand.

5. Dandapani on October 10th, 2010 7:52 pm

I'd greet him with a phrase he's very familiar with: "F*ck you, Rahm!"

6. TALLD1 on October 25th, 2010 12:36 am