You know your show isn’t doing well when even your former hooker supplier is criticizing it.

Drudge has this headline:

Isn’t that a breach of Madam/Client privilege?

Comments

11 Responses to “Ouch!”

1. SignPainterGuy on October 7th, 2010 5:46 pm

Client #"9" apparently is NOT a "0 to 10" rating system !! "Privilege" or "chore" ??!!

Rush said today in response to this "disclosure" that he couldn`t wait till CNN hires "The Breck Girl" (John Edwards for those of you from Rio Linda) so John`s now ex. wife can rate his "performance" !!!

2. Marshall_Will on October 7th, 2010 5:50 pm

"Squirming like a flounder and blushing a terrible shade of crimson" ( Andrea Peyser NY Post )

A bit redundant don't you think? I'm sorry, is there a 'pleasant' shade of crimson? Soothing? No! That's why they call it CRIMSON!

And now 'I' am too. Just what all guys need; reinforcing the stereotype that a) "it's all they ever -think- about!" b) no matter HOW long you've been married is no assurance your husband isn't thinking… about it? and lastly c) we're even thinking about it ON camera in front of millions of people! ( well, hundreds, or dozens of.. people, whatever )

And just what 'is' a "hooker supplier"? LOL

3. Marshall_Will on October 7th, 2010 5:53 pm

"The Breck Girl"

God, and to think I had a crush on her? Creepy huh, like I say, all they ever think about. I'm sure it wasn't her hairdo 'whatever' it was…

4. SignPainterGuy on October 7th, 2010 8:28 pm

It was the "melt-me-down" smiles that got me !! Faith Hill`s Cover Girl posters in the drug stores , for instance !! All "clean" thoughts , I promise !!

5. Marshall_Will on October 7th, 2010 8:51 pm

SPG,

Here's where I'm torn. I can't really say that I wanted to see Spitzer 'fail'? Or at least that fantastically. There was… a time when he served a genuine purpose. For those of us that work in the Securities Industry, the way that he went after the Slush Fund ( I mean MUTUAL Fund ) companies was looong over due.

And for his efforts ( which btw represent everyone that has a 401k ) they dug up some hooker in his past and bada-bing! He's a problem no more. I'm not making excuses for the guy, I wouldn't like him personally anyway, but if it hadn't been a call girl, they'd have found something 'else', cheated on his scorecard at the golf club.

6. Nanny on October 7th, 2010 9:33 pm

Sorry all – like Allan Grayson – Spitzer looks like a child molester too. Creepy!!!

7. SignPainterGuy on October 7th, 2010 10:05 pm

Yeah, Ate a french fry beyond the "5 second rule" !! The ol` " Anal Exam" as Rush put it will turn up something in anyone !!

My time on the deacon / finance committee at church was a great service / learning opportunity, until time to review and select new deacon candidates. The rules / qualifications are biblical and amazingly strict ; how did I slip through ??! You learn things about people you DID NOT want to know and had to disqualify some otherwise great guys / hurt a lot of feelings and caught some dagger-eyes from their wives !! Looong friendships have died on such occasions !

It`s amazing any decent person would ever want to go through the scrutiny to gain a public office !!! Not me !!

8. Marshall_Will on October 7th, 2010 10:21 pm

SPG,

Interesting background. Yeah, I've served on a lot of church fin. groups ( and trust me, there's no 'upside' in it! ) A tightrope of trying to keep everyone happy.

The thing where Spitzer was concerned was that, all the industry insiders were saying "this Spitzer guy has got to GO!" And all the while those of us on the "retail" side were privately saying ( About -freaking- TIME someone shed some light on this! )

See, on the retail side, you have to hear about from the clients -directly-. The guys on the "buy" side don't, they had us to act as a buffer. Again, all he had to do is keep it in his pants and remind himself from time to time there was a reason you married your wife to begin with?

9. OK_Loyalist on October 8th, 2010 12:18 am

Ashely Dupre is no child ;)

10. OK_Loyalist on October 8th, 2010 1:47 am

Thought reality ended up being that a molester stood the best chance of coming from a family member…

Where is this going again ?

11. SignPainterGuy on October 8th, 2010 3:59 am

I guess we`ve all surmised ol` Spitzer is an ego burdened poorly performing twerp !! How`s `at !??