Now this is leadership:

I like how that’s framed — Obama’s setting it up so his failure isn’t his fault, but rather the fault of the disenchanted, de-motivated Hope & Change sheeple who voted for him in 2008.

Either Obama went off-prompter for this, or TOTUS has developed a wicked stutter.

The line is of course stolen from General Patton, who implored his troops, “Don’t make me look bad!” I think Reagan also said something similar at the Berlin Wall in 1987: “Mr. Gorbachev, don’t make me look bad!”

Hope & Change derailment update: The super race-baiter with the flammable hair, Al Sharpton, blamed listeners to his radio show for the horrible outlook for Dems, and Al pretty much called them lazy freeloaders. I wonder how liberals like feeling victimized by their core demographic.

By the way, anybody who actually listens to Sharpton’s show on a regular basis deserves whatever insults are hurled their way.

(h/t Freedoms Lighthouse)

Comments

11 Responses to “Obama’s Substantive, Non-Narcissistic Approach to Rallying Dems: ‘Don’t Make Me Look Bad!’”

1. OK_Loyalist on October 8th, 2010 5:20 pm

I'm betting on the pundits !!!!

Is it November yet ?!?!?!

2. SignPainterGuy on October 8th, 2010 6:38 pm

I, I, I, I think TOTUS is completely to blame, afterall, Obumble will read off verbatem anything displayed on the screens…. and the sense of humor of TOTUS is well documented !!

OK_, not yet , but I can smell it from my house !! It smells like kicked-corrupt politician`s a** !!

3. Nanny on October 8th, 2010 6:57 pm

Don't make me look bad – hell he does that every time he opens his pie hole – I agree with Rush – he is a total jackass!

4. SignPainterGuy on October 8th, 2010 7:18 pm

5. Marshall_Will on October 8th, 2010 8:39 pm

"Hope and Change derailment update:"

Gawd that is funny. Can we do that on a daily basis? Had The One been able ( or wanted ) to plug the financial dike, this wouldn't have spilled over into the mid-terms.

One of the first rules of sales is to "learn the language of benefit" and that means expunging the term "I" from your vocabulary. 'You' will benefit from buying this ( set of radial tires, toaster, clothes dryer etc. ) because 'you' will be saving money blah, blah"

The quickest way to kill a sale is to preface everything w/ "I". Even rookies know 'that'. And to be even more fair, anyone remember his "Office of Transition" when he basically elbowed the former administration aside? So yeah, this is the 2-Year Mark. Start liking it pal.

6. Joe Redfield on October 8th, 2010 11:38 pm

Selling is too much like work to suit the the refined tastes of our First Loafer.

7. Clu Seatoe on October 9th, 2010 1:05 am

Part One

To try to live with the elephant in the room is ridiculous, but when it’s grown to its current proportions, to continue to live in denial of its presents in perpetuity is absurd. There’s no space in the room now where one can even get comfortable without being put upon by the creature.

That is not just the state of obamao’s dems but the whole nation. And while some are showing a bit of sense in, however reluctantly turning their backs on him, as we can see in the video, others just keep plodding mindlessly along behind him. But it is in part understandable when, in the history classes of the inner city and black schools our nation’s founders are referred to as, “…old, dead, white men….”

One wonders why that isn’t hate speech and one wonders how long a history teacher in the burbs would last referring in class to the slaves with such disrespect as “…old, dead, black people….”

8. Clu Seatoe on October 9th, 2010 1:07 am

Part Two

The creature in this case being one man’s view, warped by skin-color hatred and espoused by liberal white guilt, of how a nation that began as a democracy can be molded into a socialist, elitist, nation where the lazy and the do-nothing’s are rewarded for no other reason than being born this or that color.

But as we can see for some people that is more than enough reason to continue support.

9. Doug on October 9th, 2010 8:54 am

You're right! The "Derailment Update" could almost be a daily feature, at least up until the election. I'll certainly do more of them.

10. fleeceme on October 9th, 2010 9:40 am

He didn't seem to care about making the people who voted for him look bad. Of course, they kind of brought it on themselves. Only in America can a know-nothing, do-nothing junior senator who broke onto the seen less than a year before the election become president.

My only answer to that conundrum is – Hail Lord Soros!

11. SignPainterGuy on October 9th, 2010 5:14 pm

Keyewell…….I`ll certainly be looking not "leaning" forward to them !!