From the website of Sharron Angle, who will hopefully be taking the Nevada keys from Harry Reid very soon:

Anything that says “goodbye” to Harry and mocks The One’s teleprompter addiction all in one picture is alright by me.

Folks are reaching deep in order to help flush Reid down the Beltway crapper:

Former Nevada state Assemblywoman Sharron Angle (R) raised an eye-popping $14 million between July 1 and Sept. 30 for her challenge to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D), a stunning number that far eclipses the cash-collection totals of other prominent candidates seeking Senate seats next month.

“Sharron Angle produced one of the most successful single quarters of fundraising in the nation’s history for a U.S. Senate campaign,” said Angle communications director Jarrod Agen. “This is a testament to the hatred of Harry Reid, the nation’s disapproval of President Obama, and the unprecedented grassroots support for Sharron Angle.”

But as Han Solo famously said, “Don’t get cocky, kid!” It isn’t anywhere near over yet.

(h/t Gateway Pundit)

Comments

6 Responses to “Campaign Website Graphic of the Day”

1. Marshall_Will on October 12th, 2010 4:16 pm

Must admit, as an Oregonian I've been keeping a keen eye on this race. Not that everyone else 'isn't', it's just that NV has made my short list of where I'd like to someday retire.

At present, it would be a 9% raise* and I'd hate to see that evaporate, which is a given under current mgmt. GO Sharron!

*OR may not have a sales tax, but if you make over $50k a year, you're in a 9% bracket for state income tax. Since we tend to consume less in ret. it's kind of a lay-up.

2. Doug on October 12th, 2010 5:19 pm

It would make my day if Reid would lose on election day… but I'm not counting on it. Between Rangel, Reid, Dingell, Grayson and Frank, if just ONE of them can go down in flames on that first Tuesday in November my night will have been made.

3. Marshall_Will on October 12th, 2010 5:35 pm

( Make my 'day'? ) Hell, that'd be a YEAR'S worth of blessings! And let's not kid ourselves here, even assuming the wildest of dreams come true, we've still got our work cut out for us as taxpayers.

Oh and just to clear up something down the homestretch as it's bound to come up? A tried and true last ditch effort Libs employ is… "Why are -you- a conservative/republican? 'You're' not rich.., 'you're' not part of their inner circle?!? You probably never WILL be rich!"

Of course we reply by saying "Well yeah ( but I'd like to be 'someday'? )" After much reflection, that's an incorrect response as well. The reward, the BENEFIT to society is that I DID lead my life "as if" I had a shot at the bigtime! Geez, this gets so old. Only (1) high school boy will marry the cutest cheerleader, by their logic, all the boys that aren't even in the running should just go hang themselves NOW and get it over with? Sheesh.

4. OK_Loyalist on October 12th, 2010 8:57 pm

I'm no Michael Barone nor Scott Rasmussen, but I think that you may need to get some Valium handy so you can get some sleep on Nov 2. Florida's 8th District leans Republican and with Grayson shooting his loud mouth off, I think Webster stands a good chance of getting that seat back. Prospects for Reid are looking worse day by day. Add that to Feingold & Lincoln getting the flush and wins from Rubio, Joe Miller and all the (R) Governors it should be a victory party none of us will ever forget.

5. sizemorew on October 13th, 2010 1:50 pm

Apparently, I need to learn to read before I focus in on the shiny picture. At first I thought it was for a Democrat candidate and thought "Wow, that's surprisingly optimistic." Then I saw the teleprompter message, realized it was most likely for a conservative candidate, and LOL'd.

6. OK_Loyalist on October 14th, 2010 1:18 am

This is also GREAT NEWS !!!

Screw Stretch … She's got a set of choppers on her too ;)