This Barney Frank fundraising email has me feeling a little woosy:

Today, the “Tea Party Express” announced that not only has it made my one of their top targets in the entire nation, they are formally endorsing my opponent, Sean Bielat, a supposed moderate.

The Tea Party Express also announced a that it will make a special stop in Massachusetts just before the election in order to defeat me.

The Tea Party Express thinks that it has me tied to the tracks. The right-wing is readying its engines. Fox News and talk radio are ready to call the play-by-play.

Keep dreamin’ Barn.

At least Frank left out the part of his imaginary bondage scenario where he was wearing a ball gag and leather hood.

Comments

9 Responses to “Barney Frank’s Tea Party Fantasy”

1. Marshall_Will on October 13th, 2010 4:39 pm

( From email )

"Please help me fight back so we can preserve the ideals that made our country great"

They say there's an element of truth in every lie but for the life of me I can't find it in there? Please ( get off your dimwitted @sses ) help me ( I can't believe I'm the underdog here!/gay card, you chose ) so we can preserve the ideals ( read status quo ) that made our country great ( er.., uh, well it used… to be great? )

GO Sean!

2. Marshall_Will on October 13th, 2010 7:23 pm

"Except this Mercury costs trillions, only starts for union bosses and golfs a lot" LOL!

See? Like I say "an element of truth", quite a bit act…..ually.

3. OK_Loyalist on October 13th, 2010 7:46 pm

"Trust me, Barney, the Tea Party isn’t going to tie you to anything except the crash of Fannie & Freddie and decades of failed so-called fiscal policy."

Spot On Doug!!!

4. Marshall_Will on October 13th, 2010 9:09 pm

Lord only knows liberal bubble bloggers absoLUTEly knock themselves out day in/day out trying to lay the Phonie/Fraudie debacle at the feet of conservatives but… we expressed concerns as early as 2003!

A few years back someone did a great video montage of all the Republican rep's -hammering- Franklin Raines, Fwank and cohorts about loan underwriting standards and I mean in a directed fashion. I'll see can I dredge it up off Youtube or whatever. Right now I'm just checking in between making my "Get The ( cons. ) Vote Out" calls.

5. Marshall_Will on October 13th, 2010 10:20 pm

At one point you can Maxine Waters heap praise on "Desktop Underwriter" which was a primary tool in CountryWide's demise.

Or just use Youtube and plug in Republicans+Franklin Raines ( primary ring leader and Barney's bestest buddy )

6. Doug on October 13th, 2010 11:06 pm

I think you mentioned once about registering to comment at Michelle's and/or Hot Air… I don't have anything to do with the registration process, but I can try and find out about it!

7. Doug on October 13th, 2010 11:07 pm

Thanks!

Speaking of why Barney doesn't appear to be panicking over his opponent gaining speed, I read this on Twitter earlier: "Barney's used to guys coming from behind."

I think I'll go barf now.

8. OK_Loyalist on October 13th, 2010 11:42 pm

That was me sometime ago, I believe. Nothing came about over it, so since I can't join in reindeer games I go elsewhere and occasionally check in over there. This is how I missed your Obama Seal falling off podium piece.

9. OK_Loyalist on October 13th, 2010 11:46 pm