This morning at Michelle’s place I wrote about world-class idiot Joy Behar’s adamant claims that Michele Bachmann is “anti-child.”

Unfortunately, today is a Joy Behar Twofer-Thursday — with some Whoopi thrown in.

Bill O’Reilly was on The View and got into a heated argument with Behar and Goldberg about the ground zero mosque.

Behar and Goldberg did what everybody who has a winning argument does: they walked out — immediately raising the median IQ of the room by 30 points:

Update: I’ll bet Joy Behar would be against Rush Limbaugh building a house of worship near ground zero — Limbaugh’s a terrorist, you know.

Comments

20 Responses to “Behar and Goldberg Debate Bill O’Reilly Like Good Tolerant Liberals With Confidence in Their Argument — They Walk Out”

1. Scott B on October 14th, 2010 5:27 pm

Just saw this at RealClearPolitics.com (via Drudge). As Andrew Wilkow says, 'Some people are just weapons-grade stupid.'

Ironically, Andrew appeared on one of the first 'episodes' of Behar's show on CNN.

2. Jeremie Jordan on October 14th, 2010 5:33 pm

Wow, I went from not being a fan of O'Reilly to the man might be my hero now…

3. Marshall_Will on October 14th, 2010 6:25 pm

Thanks Doug, in reading thru the S.E Cupp interview transcript I caught one of the Left's most recent ploys:

"That is a fact" ( Joy Behar )

This talking point comes right down from their higher up's and they've taken a shine to it of late. The tact being, if I can assert something "is a fact" quickly and with authority I can in fact.., make it a "fact". ( Gravity, reality and adulthood be damned )

"raising the median IQ of the room by 30 points" ( Was that 'each' or split between the two? )

4. SignPainterGuy on October 14th, 2010 7:57 pm

Joyless Behar is wrong even when she`s right, so there !! Michelle Bachmann is an example of a "pro-child" woman to the extreme and I admire her for that and numerous other reasons ! Whoopi Doodle is a "9/11 truther", so of course she would disagree with Bill who was just being Bill, standing firm in his opinion !! The two waked out as children do…ball>home !!

For the life of me I can`t understand the attraction of theView……even if the intire group were of my own "views", the screamfest aspect would still repell me !!

5. SignPainterGuy on October 14th, 2010 8:17 pm

A bad day at work is better than a great day on "The 'view" !!

6. SignPainterGuy on October 14th, 2010 8:49 pm

Doug, great post this morning on MM.com , "Michelle Bachmann Hates Kids"….re: Behar`s "…genius switch is permanently stuck in the `off` position" …… equipment does not have an ON/OFF switch when the "feature" is deleted in the first place !! Joyless must swim, bathe and guzzle the Obama kool aid !! ABC and CNN surely live at the bottom of the barrel !

7. Marshall_Will on October 14th, 2010 9:23 pm

Hey guys! I'm pounding the phones for the Get The Vote Out stuff ( usually a PITA ) and voters are just guuuushing at me! Wow, what an experience! If it turns out to be a wrong number I typically say "Well, we hope you vote Rep. this fall!" and if they say, No, as a matter of fact we're not! ( I just snicker and tell them "Best of Luck!" )

I'm feeling so good we've got to pass the hat and set up contributions for The Powers That Be Tigers Season Tickets! Doug or any fans that are in town can use them! Oh Do be warned.., Mr. Will says things at the ballpark like: "Relax! ( The cops won't be here for another 10 minutes? ) Paypal anyone!?

8. Nanny on October 14th, 2010 9:27 pm

No disagreement there Sign – I am a woman and I find this show entirely repugnant including Hasselback. If you asked any person in the audience a simple question on politics I am sure you would get the deer in the headlights look with a quick zip of – Ummm I don't know – ask her (pointing at one of the ditzes on the panel). And the people who watch from home are probably dumber than the audience members.

9. Nanny on October 14th, 2010 9:28 pm

Dittos!!!

10. SignPainterGuy on October 14th, 2010 10:03 pm

I`ve done 4 phone surveys this week , oddly enough, all republican/conservative callers….in NC …….not one dem. group…..amazing !!! I`ve got all this pent up hostility to unleash on them just goin` to waste !!!!

11. Doug on October 14th, 2010 10:47 pm

Oh, that's 30 points each!

You're right… any time you hear somebody say "that's a fact" after something, you can be fairly certain that what you've just heard isn't a fact.

12. TheZooKeeper on October 14th, 2010 10:48 pm

Someone blew a dog whistle off stage.

13. Doug on October 14th, 2010 10:49 pm

Season tickets? Count me in… I'll be good for a couple of games a year!

14. OK_Loyalist on October 14th, 2010 11:04 pm

ROFLMAO

15. Marshall_Will on October 15th, 2010 12:07 pm

"I am a woman"

No….. There's no 'way' one can be both a woman AND a conservative. ( It's in the DNC talking points 'somewhere'..? ) I'm sure of it! :)

16. nannykins on October 15th, 2010 3:30 pm

Yeah heard about that! And the grand old group NOW has just announced that Meg Whitman is a WHORE! Isn't it nice that these groups are so pro woman? And they are in lockstep with the DNC and the media!!!

Well screw them all and come Nov 2nd they are going to hear from a lot of conservative whores!!!!

17. nannykins on October 15th, 2010 3:31 pm

Funny but that really is an insult to dogs!!!

18. Marshall_Will on October 15th, 2010 4:04 pm

GOD! You are a scream!

I've never been necessarily a 'fan' of Meg's ( primarily as a CEO ) but no one deserves to be talked to that way! And what's with the all the handy-dandy demeaning labels? When libs find themselves in trouble do they just insert Nazi for males: Wh@re for females?

Get a new 'playbook' chumps! Oh wait, never mind, it don't matter. Just keep hurling insults right up to the time you're cleaning your desks out.

19. Nanny on October 15th, 2010 9:40 pm

I am not a big fan of Whitman but the whole illegal maid thing with the "whore" Gloria Allred just fried my ass. And now a national women's group calling Whitman a whore – good Lord!!!

I find it very funny that the democraps are now playing the stupid card thinking voters are too dumb to talk about issues – give me an effin break!

20. Doug on October 16th, 2010 12:01 am