I can’t recall an extended First Family that I’ve been more proud of:

NAIROBI, Kenya – President Barack Obama’s polygamist half brother in Kenya has married a woman who is more than 30 years younger than him.

The 19-year-old’s mother told The Associated Press on Friday she is furious that her daughter quit high school and married the 52-year-old.

Mary Aoko Ouma says her daughter tried to marry Malik Obama two years ago, but the mother says she wouldn’t give permission.

Malik Obama, who is Muslim, has two other wives. Polygamy is legal in Kenya if it falls under religious or cultural traditions.

Malik Obama — not to mention George Obama and freeloading ingrate Auntie Zeituni — make Billy Carter and Roger Clinton look like austere gentlemen.

“I am my brother’s keeper!” Heh.

Comments

9 Responses to “Polygamist Brother of President ‘I Am My Brother’s Keeper’ Obama Marries Third Wife”

1. Marshall_Will on October 15th, 2010 4:57 pm

"He grew up herding goats, went to school in a tin-roof shack" ( "I am my brother's keep!" )

Moving.

And if the economy don't pick up ( that's -exactly- where I'll be heading! ) Moving indeed. I wouldn't know the first thing about Kenyan culture but if a *17* year old's mother is protesting the 'marriage' you should probably respect that. In 'any' culture.

But hey! There's celebrity to be traded on!

2. Marshall_Will on October 15th, 2010 6:43 pm

I'm getting a fifth of gin and a sleeping and moving in to the bathroom!

Have a great weekend all! ( No, seriously, Nat'l Guard weekend, can't 'wait' for PT )

Do… keep these Libs at bay until I return shall you?

3. SignPainterGuy on October 15th, 2010 7:36 pm

Good luck and THANKS, big guy !!

San Gria last night and gin today ??!! Yu be got teh gluttons for punishment , dude !!

4. Nanny on October 15th, 2010 9:45 pm

Have a good weekend Marshall – I will be trying to sip on something to dull the pain until Nov 2nd – even though I have the official October Michigan crud – ear infection, sinus infection and bronchitis. Hopefully the weekend will help me recover from the crud and Nov 2nd will have the cure for our great country!!!

Go Blue Hockey – Go Blue Football and Go Lions!

5. Nanny on October 15th, 2010 9:51 pm

You know the saying – You can pick your nose but you can't pick your family.

Isn't it funny that he has never elaborated on this family of his. His elitism shows thru so clearly. He is always clamoring about helping the "less fortunate" but his own family is in need and he doesn't help them??? WTF Even Jimmah claimed Billy and Willy claimed Roger.

6. SignPainterGuy on October 16th, 2010 12:20 am

I`ve heard, "you can pick you friends and you can pick your nose, but don`t pick your friend`s nose!"

I was beginning to think maybe I should have bought the $100.00 dictionary w/ incl. DVD ….. phew !

7. OK_Loyalist on October 16th, 2010 4:11 am

LOL Yeah,

I was thinking something on the lines of seeing the movie "Coming To America" wasn't good enough for him.

8. SignPainterGuy on October 16th, 2010 7:38 pm

Had his dad been the king of Zamunda all would have been different; this could have been his 33rd wedding !!

9. “Hey Put The Gays There” « Open Channel Time on October 20th, 2010 3:43 pm

[...] “Polygamist Brother of President ‘I Am My Brother’s Keeper’ Obama Marries Th… (dougpowers.com) [...]