He’s called Michelle Malkin a “mashed up bag of meat with lipstick.” He’s called Sarah Palin a “tool” (and worse) and he’s called Michele Bachmann “unstable” (and worse). Oh, and he’s also ironically said that Scott Brown hates women. Heh. But I digress.

WorldNetDaily asked Michele Bachmann what eight people she’d like to sit down to dinner with. Bachmann answered Reagan, Washington, Adam (the first man), the apostle Paul, Bach, Jesus, Ann Coulter and Mark Levin.

Pissed at the exclusion of his name from the list and reminded that he wouldn’t be worthy of being a busboy at this particular dinner, Olbermann was prompted to give Bachmann yet another “Worst Person in the World” honor.

Part of Olbermann’s comment by way of Story Balloon:

“Reagan would turn back into a democrat. Washington would read her his farewell address warning against forming political parties. Adam would reconsider celibacy. Paul would announce he had gone blind again. Bach would try to play the harpsichord loud enough to drown her out. Coulter would question Jesus’s sexuality. Levin would run out of the check and Jesus would shout, ‘get these out of here. Do not make the House of Representatives the House of Morons.’ And then turn over the table.” – Keith Olbermann

I think the only one going blind from his misogynistic, seemingly Jurgens-fueled fixation on attractive conservative women is Keith Olbermann, but hey, what happens in his dressing room stays in his dressing room as far as I’m concerned.

Keith having to pretend that conservative women as a general rule are as physically repulsive as the plurality of high-profile liberal women just isn’t effective, either as comedy or to score a political point.

And what’s with the “Mark Levin would skip out on the check” thing? Wow… if a conservative had thrown out that stereotype about a liberal Jew you’d never hear the end of it.

Here’s the video if your stomach is strong:

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Sheesh, if Michele Bachmann would turn Adam celibate, he’d probably try and cut his nuts off with an apple core if he were stuck with any of the the women on Keith Olbermann’s side of the argument.

Meanwhile, Keith’s fellow leftists continue to call Sarah Palin stupid, which in this instance is doing nothing but proving what morons Keith’s fellow leftists are.

Comments

13 Responses to “Olbermann’s Closet Trouser-Tent for Conservative Women Bigger Than Ever”

1. fleeceme on October 19th, 2010 6:20 pm

Rachel Maddow said forget Adam, she would want Eve.

2. SignPainterGuy on October 19th, 2010 6:50 pm

Olberdork is unable to escape proving his dorkitude !!! Michelle Bachmann is attractive to me from every point of view !! It`s purely accidental if messnbc ever appears on my tv !!

3. Marshall_Will on October 19th, 2010 7:21 pm

Can you say… flop sweat?

The lower his Ratings get, the more desperate he becomes. And we're all supposed to pay for it. But… Doug ( true to his word ) promised daily Derailment Updates! Feast.

What saddens me more than anything is the way the Left takes the teeniest 'glimpse' or screen shot of Michelle M when she'd roll her eyes into the back of her head ( no longer able to contain the very same contempt/disgust we're 'all' feeling ) and blow it out of proportion as if she/we walk around like that all day, every day!

Look, this is just the way ppl of Filipino descent EXPRESS themselves! Hell, I ought to know? ( I've been married to one for 27 years? ) Mrs. Will gets that animated when she's ordering at a restaurant! So I guess I know what Keith thinks of 'my' wife? Well e'f that. You GO girl, we want the old Michelle back! Besides, composure is highly over rated, don't you guys think? I'd be tickled to go to dinner w/ Doug's readers ANY day!

4. Scott B on October 19th, 2010 8:31 pm

Unfortunately, I'm reminded of a Larry the Cable Guy line… "[Olberman's] scarier than seeing Janet Reno walkin' toward you in a nightie with a box of condoms."

Friends, I apologize (and Lord, be with the starving pygmies in New Guinea).

5. Nanny on October 19th, 2010 8:33 pm

Dittos Scott – Good One!

6. Nanny on October 19th, 2010 8:56 pm

Doug – when Keefy is in his dressing room warming up his mitt – do you think he is dreaming of Helen Thomas or Richard Simmons?

Me thinks he dreams about Bawny Frank's boyfriend – ala – Burgess Meridith in Grumpy Old Men – "Looks like Keith is gonna put the hot dog in the bun" -"Looks like Keith is taking a ride on the balony pony" – "Looks like Keith is taking the one eye to the optometrist."

7. Marshall_Will on October 19th, 2010 9:14 pm

"one eye to the opt….." LOL

Keith ( however ridiculous he seems to us, well 'most' people ) serves a very definite purpose for the Left's agenda. Virtually any propaganda campaign involves de-humanizing your enemy. To make them something less than human.

So whether you're implying they're a "mashed up bag" ( I can't even 'say' the rest ) or implying they'd skip out on the tab ( no stereotype 'there'! ) or so repulsive you wished your were blind, it's all the same tactic. Now that we've established that conservatives aren't even 'people' we can move -directly- to discrediting their every word without the bother of having to weigh the logic of what their ( common sense ) message is.

Even though he's an @$$clown without compare, don't kid yourselves, he serves a very real purpose! And who better to do it than an ex-jock sniffer? ( Like what credibility did he have to begin with? )

8. Nanny on October 19th, 2010 9:29 pm

That's an insult to A$$clowns – Marsh!!! And yes he does serve a purpose – he shows how intolerant, ignorant and unpatriotic the left is.

And yeah he is a jock sniffer but I don't think there are a whole lotta jocks that want Keefy sniffing around them.

9. Marshall_Will on October 19th, 2010 9:51 pm

Nanny!

Yes ( what could… I have been thinking! ) One time my wife implored me to watch just a few minutes and it was all I could take to not throw the remote thru the flatscreen. It was one of those days ( and when 'isn't' it ) that MM was awarded TWPITW and he was mocking her maiden name. ( You should get a load of Mrs. Wills' ) Hey @$$boy, it's called "Tagalog" and 70 million ppl speak it! Get a clue.

It was so low. My wife looked at me and you could tell all the blood had left her face. She just sat there speechless, I'll assume she didn't realize people that racial were allowed on nat'l television? It was almost like rubber-necking and then actually 'seeing' the victim. Let's just say there are things in life you can't un-see. Made for a quiet evening. Thanks, @ssclown-boy.

10. SignPainterGuy on October 19th, 2010 11:24 pm

The LORD said, "Love thy neighbor as thyself….". That is the easy part – it`s liking people that`s sometimes hard for me…. I can neither love nor like the Olberd*cks of the world and it`s really REALLY hard not to hate their guts for the way they treat people different from themselves !! Few things in this world raise my hackles more !! You can`t un-see or un-hear, can you ?!

11. cgray on October 20th, 2010 2:36 am

Have you people seen how hideously ugly his mother was? Can you imagine the emotional trauma young Olberdouche went through as a child looking at that beast? Beautiful, rational conservative women are a completely foreign concept to this freak, and he responds to them with venom to maintain his equilibrium.

12. sizemorew on October 20th, 2010 11:38 am

I'm looking forward to when the men in white coats drag him off the air live. He's got serious screws loose.

13. Marshall_Will on October 20th, 2010 7:15 pm

sizemorew,

( It's all that's 'left' )

Good one.