“Women have abortions because they care about motherhood… I don’t think people realize that.” — Dr. Elizabeth Newhall

Yes that’s right, from the same woman who brought you “Hitler only killed the Jews because he loved kosher food” (or maybe not, but it sounds like something she’d say).

This clip makes me like the million innocent babies a year in the US who have their lives ripped away under the guise of “health care”: speechless

(h/t Moonbattery)

Comments

15 Responses to “Abortion Peddler Quote of the Day”

1. nannykins on October 26th, 2010 6:11 pm

No abortions are used as a form of birth control – which is dispicable. Keep your damn legs together and you won't have to worry about and unwanted pregnancy.

By the way – my mother is a complete liberal democrat and I called to wish her a happy birthday last week. After some pleasantries she informed me that my niece "had lost an 11 week old fetus". In my best smart ass response I asked – When (name) called to tell you she was pregnant did she say "Grandma – guess what I am expecting a fetus!" or did she tell you she was expecting a baby?"

Kinda left her speechless. Later when she talked to my sister she informed her that our niece had a miscarriage.

My dad (a devout conservative) must be rolling in his grave.

2. Sjep on October 26th, 2010 6:55 pm

Pro-abortionists should listen to this interview while looking at the pictures that come up after Image Googling "abortion babies". What's wrong with this picture??? (pun intended) "Pro-choice" my hiney! They should be called IUM's… In Utero Murderers.

Well said, Doug, about being speechless.

3. Marshall_Will on October 26th, 2010 7:21 pm

"Grandma – guess what I am expecting a fetus!"

Later… when she talked to my sister…

It's all in the semantics isn't it nannykins? God love you for having the courage to share that ( with an admittedly pretty rough & tumble crowd! ) I recall one of our daughter's friends that wound up preg. at 17 ( to virtually NO one's surprise )

I had one foot so far up that girl's @zz it wasn't funny. Her parents even called balling me out b/c their "little dear" came home sobbing. I said, "How was I 'wrong'?" What did I say that was inaccurate? How is what -you- are doing ANY kind of a service to that girl? ( She was flunking out and dragging 'our' daughter w/ her )

Well she kept the child and I think ( now that the boy is 5 ) it saved (2) lives. She's married now, going to school and a wonderful mother. She always thanks me for not giving up on her. Not fun but we got it done.

4. SignPainterGuy on October 26th, 2010 7:40 pm

Bless your heart M_W, and congrats again ! That story hits too close to home – my daughter got pregnant at 15, even after I warned her of what was going to happen on her path at 14, when she pulled away from me… Perhaps she is afraid I`ll say, "I told you so !"

I was thinking of her a few days ago when I shared more than I really meant to ! I miss her so and wish to share in her daughter`s life – the ball is in her court !

5. Marshall_Will on October 26th, 2010 8:15 pm

SPG,

I hear you w/ my BAD ear! You keep reaching out and all you draw back is a bloody stump. It's just our weakness to keep on attempting even when it feels like an exercise in futility and an incredibly humiliating mistake.

You run into "Rescuer Syndrome" where the person you're attempting to 'save' can never possibly repay you, so… they begin to resent you for it! I know, sounds twisted to me too. Obviously none of us here know your daughter but for every rebuff, you just have to drop back, regroup and come at it from an angle they don't find condescending?

These girls, the ones that kept the child, have been thru a lot. They need to see you recognize that. Once you acknowledge their sacrifices ( missing all the fun stuff of youth ) THEN they'll begin to listen to you. But what do WE know!? Conservatives are simply incapable of empathy ( Bill Muck-her 'said' so! )

6. @toethumbsviolin on October 26th, 2010 8:17 pm

ROFL at the last quote in the video: "It shouldn't be inconceivable. It shouldn't at all."

7. OK_Loyalist on October 26th, 2010 8:39 pm

"I had a Hemorrhoidectomy because I care about liberalism… I want you people to realize that." — OK_Loyalist

8. Marshall_Will on October 26th, 2010 9:00 pm

LOL, yeah I heard that new laser procedure makes it a snap!

Look, some 15 y.o girl doesn't know nor WANT to know anything about our damned politics. It's not helping… What they 'do' need is positive direction and tuff-love. 'How' many studies have there been where women that have had an abortion are unable to bond w/ a child even years… later in life?

Hey, I was happy-go-lucky sailor til' I knocked up my live-in GF in the Philippines? ( To this day, Mrs. Will ) Trust me, I thought about it. We both did. But I went to see the Chaplain and he said, "Man UP son!" ( I was glad we could have that little chat? )

So that was 27 years ago. Christ, in my early 20's I could barely take care of my 'self'. Hell, if 'I' can be a parent..!?

9. Doug on October 26th, 2010 11:20 pm

Haha! I don't care who ya are, that's funny right there…

10. Clu Seatoe on October 26th, 2010 11:33 pm

Yeah! I care about motherhood, you know? I really care about motherhood! In fact, you know, I care about motherhood so much that, like, when my two year old got in the way of my motherhood, its like, I decided on a late-, late-, late-, really late-term abortion and drove my car into the lake, you know? I mean, I wasn’t mad or nothing, you know.

Oooh, maybe I shouldn’t be confessing this, you know? Well, I’m sure I can get, you know, like, an upstanding, non-ethic driven, conscienceless, bottom feeder to find a jury of my peers, or something like that, you know, at least as intelligent as, like, Dr. Newhall, you know. I mean, I was just following her extrapolation, you know. (ha, ha, somebody told me to use that word), do you think I used it right?

And now?

Well, I mean, its like, I feel so empty that now I think I have a much greater capacity, and all, and all, to care about motherhood, and all, you know?

11. SignPainterGuy on October 26th, 2010 11:59 pm

It`s a good thing you typed that in like, low tones, you know,`cause someone could have, like, been listening !Whew, close one !! Sshhhhhhh !!

I feel your pain !! No really, I do !

12. VIDEO: MSNBC – “Women Have Abortions Because They Care About Motherhood” « Mayrant&rave on October 27th, 2010 12:05 pm

[...] Doug Powers – The Powers That Be – 10/26/2010 [...]

13. sizemorew on October 27th, 2010 12:14 pm

Did anybody else hear the cliche record scratch when they got to that quote? Or even when they read that quote?

Women have abortions (terminating a baby) because they care about motherhood (raising a baby into a responsible adult)? Does not compute!

14. SignPainterGuy on October 27th, 2010 8:02 pm

Whatever a lib says, you can pretty well bet the exact opposite is true ! And the killer is, they seem to believe it to the bone !

15. sizemorew on October 27th, 2010 8:29 pm

The D in Democrat also stands for "delusional", apparently.