Joy Behar allegedly used to be a comedian, but these days she’s a hell of a lot funnier when she’s trying to be serious.

This time the Behar was trying to defend NPR’s firing of Juan Williams, saying that NPR isn’t biased because they’ve been “vetted by ‘Media Matters’ type people.”

Media Matters — that same objective, non-partisan organization George Soros just donated a million dollars to? In language even dimwit Behar might understand, that’s like saying “George W. Bush never did anything wrong because he was vetted by Dick Cheney.”

(h/t Freedom’s Lighthouse)

Comments

7 Responses to “Behar: NPR Not Biased Because Media Matters Says So”

1. OK_Loyalist on October 26th, 2010 12:44 am

Too funny …

"In language even dimwit Behar might understand, that’s like saying “George W. Bush never did anything wrong because he was vetted by Dick Cheney.”

There ya go

…. and look at what the MM crowd is missing :P~

2. Clu Seatoe on October 26th, 2010 1:01 am

Buk-buk-buk, bakawk!

They’re worse than the sports talkers. At least the sports talkers insert some humorous videos sometimes.

But, then every channel needs a hen clutch. That way the audience hens will tire of it sooner. I swear it’s like a voiced-over cartoon — there, I know I heard Robin Williams’ voice. Oh, the shrill of it all.

History shows that as the women of a culture go, so goes the culture. God have mercy.

3. Quote of the Day: Joy Behar on NPR « Mayrant&rave on October 26th, 2010 7:28 am

[...] Doug Powers – The Powers That Be – 10/26/2010 [...]

4. sizemorew on October 26th, 2010 11:31 am

I said it on another blog, but I'll cheerfully say it again here:

Joy Behar, here's your sign.

5. Marshall_Will on October 26th, 2010 12:05 pm

"even when she's right, she's wrong" ( Sign Painter Guy, from previous ) You can't say it no betta' than that!

Clu Seatoe is in "rare form" today! ( Can I suggest we cut the man a wide berth? )

"Oh, the shrill of it all"

6. Marshall_Will on October 26th, 2010 12:23 pm

"(** Dinner With Obama Not Included )" ( On MM )

"and the Democrats appreciate the tens of thousands of dollars for which these fools and their money were soon parted"

I'm reminded of a short story by Robert Bloch ( Author of Hitchcock's "Psycho" ) Prior to that success he penned http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/That_Hell-Bound_Trai… and I thought it most fitting for the Democrats, desperately seeking that 'perfect moment' to stop time after striking a deal with the Devil?

Ahem, like many, I -made- my deal, but mine for a loving wife and two beautiful children ( NOT "free" healthcare and a pooper scooper? ) Lobster Rissoto anyone? There's plenty left over!

7. sizemorew on October 26th, 2010 2:49 pm

Heh. When Obama left the stage, he might as well have said, "So long and thanks for all the cash. Suckers!"