Don’t pop the cork yet, because you never know what can happen (up to and including “voting irregularities), but it looks as if left-wing, loathsome, repugnant nut-case Florida Rep. Alan Grayson’s days in DC might be numbered:

Holding a steady 7-point lead over a controversial and increasingly malodorous incumbent, Republican Daniel Webster is poised to knock out U.S. Rep. Alan Grayson, a new Sunshine State News Poll shows.

Webster, a former state senator, leads Grayson, D-Orlando, 48-41. Florida TEA Party candidate Peg Dunmire garnered 4 percent, No Party Affiliation candidate George Metcalfe got 1 percent, and 5 percent of respondents were undecided.

In a previous poll, conducted Sept. 25, Webster led Grayson 43-36, an identical 7-point margin.

“Webster has to be the favorite here. Grayson has failed to turn his negative image around, and is still viewed in a negative light by a 55-38 margin,” said Jim Lee, president of Voter Survey Service, which conducted both polls. “This means Grayson has very little if any room to grow.”

The beauty of a potential Grayson loss is that he’ll have at least partly kicked his own ass. Disingenuous ads like the grossly out-of-context “Taliban Dan” did nothing but make undecideds realize that Grayson is an intellectually dishonest, unapologetic prick who can look your right in the eye and lie.

Plus maybe a rebuttal ad that I helped spread around might have helped too:

Comments

13 Responses to “Sweet: Poll Indicates Lunatic Rep. Alan Grayson Will Be Sent to the Moonbat Retirement Home Next Tuesday”

1. nannykins on October 26th, 2010 4:41 pm

By the way – I see where Joyless Behar went off the deep end calling Sharon Angle a bitch.

You know I think it is time we start using the democraps tactics – I'll start!

Joyless Behar is joyless because she has herpes.

Harry Reid likes little boys.

Barbara Boxer robbed a military PX when she was part of the gang that kidnapped Patty Hearst.

Dick Blumenthal was a baby killer when he was stationed in Viet Nam.

Chris Mathews has a sock fettish (or he really gets a thrill up his leg from Eliot Spitzer).

Come on people help me out with the bucket list for democraps. They always seem to throw out lies hoping they stick – let's try it – (as a joke of course).

2. Marshall_Will on October 26th, 2010 5:55 pm

"gets a thrill up his leg from Eliot Spitzer" God that is disgusting!

Mr. Powers cautions "because you never know what could happen" ( and he's right, so it's unwise to bet against him ) but I have a slightly different spin? Right now there's no major east coast team in The Series so all of that "hometown pride" goes -right- down the drain!

As far as Yankee/BoSox fans are concerned ( there's just no point in going on living! ) Add in the weather and I understand 'everyone' has the flu there, and a good many will just crawl into a vodka-induced funk. Fine, stay there!

What we really need right now is voters that have no choice but to confront the source of their depression. Their anxieties and the very real nightmares they are facing. Not some feel-good "Fall Classic" or other fun-fest. Make sure to remind all your lib friends that their-team-SUCKS!

3. nannykins on October 26th, 2010 6:15 pm

Go Rangers!!!!!

4. nannykins on October 26th, 2010 6:16 pm

Remember Will – Spitzer liked to do it with his socks on!!!

5. Marshall_Will on October 26th, 2010 6:56 pm

Oh, God I almost forgot! ( From Michelle M )

har-ri-dan
    [ hahr-i-dn ]
    -noun
    a scolding; vicious woman; hag; shrew.*

( I'm expanding that definition to include Chris Matthews btw ) If there's no objections I move for a 2nd. No? The motion carries…

6. OK_Loyalist on October 26th, 2010 9:00 pm

DLTDHYWTHGLSY *sshole !!!!

7. Mike S. on October 26th, 2010 9:36 pm

In one week, I get to mark my ballot for Webster, and put one more tiny nail in the political coffin of Alan Grayson. Thank God for that.

8. nannykins on October 27th, 2010 10:43 am

You are my hero!!!

9. sizemorew on October 27th, 2010 12:18 pm

High five in advance! I'll be adding a nail as well!

10. NadePaulKuciGravMcKi on October 27th, 2010 12:59 pm

bush cheney rove rummy rice LOVE webster

11. Yanni Kratsas on October 27th, 2010 8:58 pm

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! Grayson is an absolute MORON. The things he has said in DC and in FL just make me cringe. I'm a Las Vegas resident and I voted AGAINST Harry Reid. Why am I taking time to look at the polls for this idiot, Grayson? Because good people nationwide want his ass out of congress. Thanks for your reports. We all appreciate you out here in the west. :)

12. Mike S. on October 27th, 2010 10:13 pm

Just doing my part. :)

13. Mike S. on October 27th, 2010 10:15 pm

My birthday is next Friday. I'll consider putting Grayson out to pasture on Tuesday to be an early present.