The photo is a few months old, but I always like to kick off the weekend with a laugh, and what better to do that with than by showing a “gifted orator” who uses a teleprompter in a cabinet meeting:

By the way, this was People’s Exhibit B:

And People’s Exhibit A:

“We’re doing everything we can to plug that hole out there — we’ve been on this from day one!” How difficult is that?

We’ll get a photo of People’s Exhibit D as soon as Obama speaks to India’s Parliament.

Comments

12 Responses to “Evidence of a Teleprompter Addiction, People’s Exhibit C”

1. Marshall_Will on October 29th, 2010 5:27 pm

"I always like to kick the weekend off with a laugh"

And it appears that you have. For even further chuckles, click on the "cabinet meeting" link and then you can read the sign behind The One: Reads, "Middle Class Task Force"!

Wow, I don't know about you, but I feel all better just knowing The Prez cares about me! I mean he has a sign right -behind- him that sez so! Only question is, who among us knows who the Middle Class Task Force Czar is? ( I'm… I'm sure there's one ) Czarina? A little help!

2. OK_Loyalist on October 29th, 2010 6:36 pm

I'm thinking that "We The People" now have TOTUS's vying for space with Charmin next to the Presidential Throne. Maybe it's that Charmin that ends up being The One's speeches!

3. Scott B on October 29th, 2010 6:37 pm

At a cabinet meeting? Really? Does he talk to his wife and kids using the stupid thing, too?

4. SignPainterGuy on October 29th, 2010 7:50 pm

ROFLMAO – BIG TIME !!

5. SignPainterGuy on October 29th, 2010 7:57 pm

At one time, "I read it in the paper" was proof of accuracy……NOW, ya gotta have it on a SIGN ! I be jammin` mans !! Or is that "Settin` Purtty" ?

6. clu seatoe on October 29th, 2010 8:30 pm

The puppet master will not allow an impromptu word. He will get himself in trouble every time. Witness The Daily Show.

7. The Watcher on October 29th, 2010 8:55 pm

"Look at the small glasses on the table — they must have decided to do shots every time Obama blamed Bush for something." If that was the case, everybody at the tables would be under them within five, six minutes. tops.

8. kittymyers on October 31st, 2010 9:04 am

I picture the president with his teleprompters in holsters, treating them like handguns. When he gets ready to speak to anyone — reporters, cabinet members, even MOOchelle and the girls — I picture him taking them out and twirling them on his thumbs. When he's done talking, he blows smoke from them, twirls them on his thumbs once more, then puts them back into the holsters.

9. kittymyers on October 31st, 2010 2:23 pm
  10. SignPainterGuy on October 31st, 2010 2:44 pm

Good find there girl ! Now the lawlessly uninformed will be running in terror and shame !

"The SideTOTUS", Never leave home without it ! Does the Orator-in-Chief have a Concealed TOTUS Carry Permit ? Is that peculiar-shaped imprint in his wallet (wink-wink) really a credit card sized Mini-TOTUS ?

It just occured to me, back when the Biker-in-Chief was mom jeans peddling around, no one thought to photoshop TOTUS (or is that TOTI ?) onto his peach-pit bike helmet !! He looked out of his element on the kid`s bike and couldn`t peddle and talk at the same time….we all know how much he loves to talk !!

11. SignPainterGuy on October 31st, 2010 2:50 pm

"twirling them on his thumbs"…..All the handgun exhibitionists I`ve seen use their forefingers ! Well, he`s wrong about everything else, I think you nailed it on that one !

12. Over the Top: POTUS Uses TOTUS in Cabinet Meeting? « Mayrant&rave on November 1st, 2010 10:38 am

[...] November 1, 2010 by mayrant From Doug Powers at The Powers That be [...]