A short time ago, MSNBC decided to re-brand themselves. I suggested “Same dopey, unwatchable liberals, different slogan” but they opted for “Lean Forward” instead.

Homeland Security Director Janet Napolitano was on Good Morning America telling everyone to be aware of their surroundings and report anything suspicious (unless they work for NPR). It also looks as if Janet is helping MSNBC promote their new slogan as best she can:

BIANNA GOLODRYGA: We were very lucky this time, but as Pierre Thomas mentioned earlier in the show, this was the fourth attempt of a terrorist plot in this country this year alone. Can we expect more attempts?

JANET NAPOLITANO: I think we can. And we always presume that we should. And that’s why we’re always, uh, leaning forward, thinking about what the next plot could be, making the partnerships I mentioned more and more robust, really looking at how we go after this very determined and relentless enemy.

Doug Ross helped design MSNBC’s logo based on their new catch phrase, so maybe Napolitano could use it with some minor modifications:

Comments

12 Responses to “Napolitano Doing Best to Protect America and Promote MSNBC’s New Slogan, Not Necessarily in That Order”

1. Clu Seatoe on October 30th, 2010 2:13 pm

So the next big headline is: Janet Napolitano Admits That Obamao Has Enemies.

This type of unscripted confession is exactly why the Puppet Master keeps the puppet, ‘O’, tethered to the TOTUS.

=============================

So, Janet, who is this “we” you’re referring to?

According to STRATFOR, you could count on one hand the number of people Obamao has added to Bush’s terror Intel groups (no doubt nothing more than his own spies on the inside) and is following Bush’s terror Intel model almost to the letter (not having a clue as to how to make changes to something a real presidential type man and real Intel people had created.).

2. SignPainterGuy on October 30th, 2010 2:27 pm

Clu, I think you`re spot on !

Well done to both Dougs ! So, here we see that MessNBC intends to "Lean Forward, Squeezing Out ALL the News That`s Fit To Flush" !? Am I to assume that the News Editors are located directly below this, the News Production Room ?!

Nappy Jan is eagerly awaiting the next load ! Eeeeeww!

3. OK_Loyalist on October 30th, 2010 2:49 pm

ROFL .. The Charmin campaign continues

4. SignPainterGuy on October 30th, 2010 3:01 pm

Indeed it does ! I wanted to incorporate your TOTUS theme, but that would be in the studio !

Who would`a thunk, Charmin as a "news carrier" ?!

5. Nanny on October 30th, 2010 5:55 pm

I am completely shocked!!! I would have thought Nappy and Mayor B would have been all over TV telling everyone about the teabagger with a grudge against Zero's healthcare bill was responsible for this incident. Or how about Zero during his comments – saying – Now don't jump to conclusions.

Pitiful – all of them.

6. SignPainterGuy on October 30th, 2010 11:05 pm

OT, but I had to share this with you ! For some reason, the "Squat-n-Squeeze" photo above put me in the mood for a roast beef sandwich and salad fron Arby`s, so I eased out among the goblins and ghools in the streets……as I headed for the door with my order, in came a swarm of zomdies, some looked pretty real btw, led by the apparent mom of the bunch dressed as the absolute best jersey cow I`ve ever seen, complete with lifelike udders, center-belly ! I burst out laughing as I past her, couldn`t help it ! I`m guessing it wasn`t the first laugh `cause it didn`t phase her !

Here`s hoping everyone has a safe and fun Halloween !! BOOOOO !!

7. OK_Loyalist on October 30th, 2010 11:23 pm

While we off topic, :) , Doug the only thing I have to say, is that the Hawkeyes were pretty damned PO'd from the Badgers last week. Hell hath no fury like a Hawkeye scorned !

8. SignPainterGuy on October 31st, 2010 3:03 pm

Gee whizz, Rick ! Must`a been ex Navy CB guys…..if it sits still, PAINT IT !!

9. Rick on October 31st, 2010 3:24 pm

In the spirit of Napolitano,Lean Forward and Halloween…too scary for your front porch,tonight…

10. Rick on October 31st, 2010 6:26 pm

SPG…ex Navy CB.LOL…cheeky insight.

11. SignPainterGuy on October 31st, 2010 8:38 pm

My Dad sailed thru WW II as the company sign painter in the CBs in the South Pacific……one adventure after another ! If everyone`s military experience could have been / could be like his, there would be NO PROBLEM filling enlistment quotas ! And yes, they painted nearly everything ! He never mentioned any "cheeky pumpkins" though ! Hmmmm !

12. NitroShred on November 6th, 2014 6:34 pm