Proof-positive that the Obamassiah has not completely lost his stature as the lord and savior of desperate suckers everywhere:

We know the man’s kneeling in deference to Lord Obama’s healing powers and not simply because he’s begging, because we know that Obama’s election vitually eliminated poverty, homelessness and general disharmony.

Either that or it’s Danny Glover and he thinks Castro’s in the car.

Comments

17 Responses to “Obama’s Still Got It”

1. Doug on November 1st, 2010 2:56 pm

Heh… good point. "Get off your damn knees and come with us pal. We'll help you… they'll use you."

2. Marshall_Will on November 1st, 2010 3:00 pm

No… that ain't Danny Glover! ( We're stuck w/ him up here in Portland, read Amsterdam West ) that's Tyrone Biggums!

3. Marshall_Will on November 1st, 2010 3:06 pm

( One of Dave Chappelle's best all-time characters! )

4. TheZooKeeper on November 1st, 2010 3:18 pm

Poor guy better not see this:

5. Rick on November 1st, 2010 3:19 pm

Sad…

Vote Republican tomorrow and help this man and his Obama stand upRIGHT! Invite them to the Tea Party.

6. Marshall_Will on November 1st, 2010 3:45 pm

No, they'd infinitely prefer to continue to bang the "all corporations are Evil!" drum than confront the failings of ( what was that again in Indiana Doug, 99 WEEKS of Un-enjoyment! :) ) gub'mint policies.

Sadly, given "there are no 'coincidences' in Obama-land" mantra, any bets we'll find out ( post election… ) this guy was a plant? I've had some moments in my life I'm not exactly proud of, but you guys would step in and stop me if I were contemplating stooping to anything that demeaning.., wouldn't you!? "Hey pal ( wanna' make $20 bucks the quick way? )"

7. Marshall_Will on November 1st, 2010 5:41 pm

"Dear PBS: Please buzz off" ( from MM )

LOL, yeah, I mean c'mon.., it'll be… fun? ( Buzz off, being the more civil version of what 'I' would have said? )

"telling us about the grass-roots electoral revolution they've ignored, derided and demonized for the last two years"

So why grudge anyone for feeling a little generous? Hell, I'm in as good a mood as I've been in a long time my -damn- self! Coco ( my Shih Tzu that comes to the office w/ me -every- day ) had a little sh!t tzu on the OAK flooring! Did 'I' get upset? I think not, could actually be a sign! In three years of coming to the office.., why 'today'? LOL

8. Linda on November 1st, 2010 6:31 pm

Such a shame. He's down on his knees, and His Royal Highness didn't deign to to give that poor, down trodden soul so much as a pat on the head.

Of course, HRH Obama didn't order the car stopped so that same soul could kiss the feet of the messiah who ended all want and need in the world, either.

So much for compassion.

9. Scott B on November 1st, 2010 7:54 pm

How much did Barry make this year? Shouldn't some of HIS wealth be spread to this guy kneeling in the street (as His Highness told Joe the Plumber)?

10. OK_Loyalist on November 1st, 2010 7:55 pm

Reason ObowMao has still got it, is that no one wants it anymore!

Tomorrow is going to be like the nut cutting the Rev Jackson wanted to give The One.

11. SignPainterGuy on November 1st, 2010 8:26 pm

Too right , Zoo ! The bloom is off the rose ! If he sees that, the kneeler would surely become a jumper !

12. TheZooKeeper on November 1st, 2010 10:38 pm

Apparently this guy hasn't seen how Obama treats his own relatives.

13. OK_Loyalist on November 1st, 2010 11:04 pm

Great point !

14. Clu Seatoe on November 1st, 2010 11:43 pm

Obamao, you’re a smug, insulting, pandering ASS. Look at the photo of the guy kneeling next your car. Your people have no respect for you. Think about what you’ve done to the office of the President of the United States. In less than two years you’ve completely stripped it of the respect, dignity, honesty and honor that it has taken over two and a half centuries to build up.

Those of the same tree look at you as nothing more than an easy touch that still won’t even help those of his own family. And why don’t you, I mean its not even your own money that you and your female through around all over the world, you worthless carpetbagger.

To paraphrase him who shall not be named, one of the greatest puppet-shadow’s ass-kissers, who I’m sure learned it the Chicago Way: you is just a Mashed-Up Bag of Meat with Lipstick.

15. Ken in Texas on November 2nd, 2010 12:45 am

That poor bastard wasn't kneeling in homage; Obama's SUV had just run over his legs and kept on going. When interviewed, the victim said, "I don't want to THINK it was Obama, but I'd recognize that laugh anywhere!"

16. OK_Loyalist on November 2nd, 2010 12:49 am

Clu is ready to VOTE !!!

Who's next ????

17. exchangerates on November 2nd, 2010 5:29 am

This is awesome, goes back home and plays pickup with his former high school teammates…just awesome!