Each day, Toto pulls the curtain back a little more on The Wizard. This is happening right now in India:

Obama will make history for more than one reason during the Nov 6-9 visit. This will be the first time a teleprompter will be used in the nearly 100-feet high dome-shaped hall that has portraits of eminent national leaders adorning its walls.

Indian politicians are known for making impromptu long speeches and perhaps that is why some parliament officials, who did not wish to be named, sounded rather surprised with the idea of a teleprompter for Obama.

“We thought Obama is a trained orator and skilled in the art of mass address with his continuous eye contact,” an official, who did not wish to be identified because of security restrictions, said.

Oh come on, pal. President Obama is a brilliant extemporaneous speaker! It says so right there on his teleprompter.

One thing that isn’t surprising the people of India is how the President and First Lady are demanding nothing but healthy foods in their room in order to set an example of “practice what you preach” for Michelle Obama’s “Let’s Move” campaign.

Just kidding, the Obamas suite will be loaded with desserts, and I’ve heard that hotel staff are referring to the Taj during the President’s stay as “Barry and the Chocolate Factory”:

Taj Hotel caters to Obama’s sweet tooth

The management at Taj Mahal Palace Hotel is leaving no stone unturned to make US President Barack Obama’s stay in the city ‘sweet’ and special.

Sources said chefs have been working for almost 24 hours to prepare an exclusive chocolate box for the president and his entourage. Interestingly, the box itself will be made of chocolate.

The chefs want to ensure the president has the choicest assortment of desserts in his suite.

We’ll just consider this research for their Childhood Obesity Task Force.

Comments

20 Responses to “World Coming to Stunning Realization That Obama Not a Brilliant Orator”

1. Linda on November 6th, 2010 1:29 pm

Well, who'da thunk it? Obama can't speak eloquently off the cuff? And the Indians are just discovering that fact? If you listen to him, sans TOTUS, you are surprised he managed to get as far as he has. The man can barely string a sentence together. "Uh, um, er, ah, (and long pauses)" are peppered liberally (no pun intended) throughout his extemporaneous speaking.

2. SignPainterGuy on November 6th, 2010 2:02 pm

Erkle apparently went off-TOTUS yesterday and turned us (USA) over to the UN (Useless Nations) for review of our human rights abuses ! Someone needs to superglue TOTUS to his face so he won`t give someting / anything else away while on this latest "How Stupid Can I Be In Front Of The World" tour ! PLEASE !!

I`m DONE with him !!

3. Clu Seatoe on November 6th, 2010 2:19 pm

I wonder (actually I sure it won’t happen) if the captain of the sunken political ship will orate to the Indian government about their accepted practice of burning, abandoning, and otherwise murdering their female children just about the time the babies learn to smile.

4. Clu Seatoe on November 6th, 2010 2:25 pm

What is it exactly that America is supposed to win in this win-win trade agreement from this enlightened, manufacturing powerhouse of a nation?

5. Clu Seatoe on November 6th, 2010 3:14 pm

Martha’s Vineyard, New York City, Paris, Spanish Riviera, our side of Washington D.C., Taj Mahal….

Michelle was overheard thanking the pres.: Honey, I think our reparations program is coming along just fine. And thanks for letting me choose. You choose the next one.

6. SignPainterGuy on November 6th, 2010 3:44 pm

After all the destruction wrought by our Apologists-, Meddlers- and Vacationers-in-Chief here at home and abroad, I think a little down-time at Club Gitmo is way past due ! Would someone please confiscate and cut-up their credit cards ?!

7. OK_Loyalist on November 6th, 2010 4:43 pm

Drudge is now reporting …

'Not since the Pharaohs or the Roman Emperors has a head of state traveled in such pomp'…

It should read …

'Not since the Pharaohs or the Roman Emperors has a head of state been such a Pompous Ass'

8. Doug on November 6th, 2010 5:09 pm

Heh… I guess the two headlines would be interchangeable!

9. OK_Loyalist on November 6th, 2010 6:12 pm

Hey, I see Michigan State passed along last Saturday's game to Minnescrota !! :D

10. SignPainterGuy on November 6th, 2010 7:25 pm

I realize we now sound like the left did throughout the previous administration, but I honestly believe WE are justified !

OK, headline #2 fits perfectly, with or without the adjective !

11. OK_Loyalist on November 6th, 2010 8:15 pm

#1 justification in my book, what goes around comes around. I say, let the leftist parasites whine as they naturally do, it's good for them !

12. TheZooKeeper on November 6th, 2010 8:50 pm

If nothing else comes of this trip, we've freed greater Mumbai of all rogue coconuts.

13. Clu Seatoe on November 6th, 2010 8:58 pm

And my money goes on the square that says after they were harvested, they were not distributed to the poor.

14. Ken in Texas on November 7th, 2010 1:24 am

We've known for a long time that Barry, or Barack, or Barracks Alabama, or whatever the hell Pres. Urkel's REAL name is, he's a long way from being a great orator. He is, however a really good reader. Wait. I recollect he "read" "corpsman" as "corpseman". Jesus Christ! It's tough to give this jerk-off credit for anything!

15. patsy on November 7th, 2010 2:39 am

the emperor had, and still has, no clothes.

16. OK_Loyalist on November 7th, 2010 3:10 am

That's one way of saying it ! LOL

17. Benin Dover on November 7th, 2010 4:06 am

I masturbate to Michelle Obama and Aunt Jemima. My first sexual experience was when I saw Jo talking to Mrs. Garrett on the facts of life. BTW, I'm a biracial female with bi tendencies living in West Hollywood. :)

18. SignPainterGuy on November 7th, 2010 7:38 pm

So one could classify you as: EASILY AMUSED ?! ;)

19. Clearing the Browser Tabs – Monday Morning Coming Down Edition on November 8th, 2010 9:12 am

[...] themselves relevant.Here’s another historic first for our brilliant orator of a President. India is installing a teleprompter in its Parliament House for the first time, ever.Two up, two down: MS-NBC is having a heck of a time finding a host who hasn’t donated [...]

20. sizemorew on November 8th, 2010 12:15 pm

File this under "Well, DUH".