I certainly hope Juan Williams is wearing his dismissal from that left-wing, taxpayer-supported cuckoo’s nest called NPR as a badge of honor.

Who let Mara Liasson out of her straight-jacket?

The Pelosi/Churchill comparison might be more valid if Sir Winston’s face had been puffed up by Botox and he’d led his country to an historic drubbing.

(h/t WZ)

Comments

16 Responses to “Evening at the NPR Comedy Improv: Nancy Pelosi is Like Winston Churchill”

1. SignPainterGuy on November 8th, 2010 7:09 pm

Mara Liasson, while being a "pleasant" lib, as is Juan Williams, they are both still libs first, foremost and always ! Of course she is going to view Pelousy`s ramming thru of nation distroying legislation as historic positives ! Mara needs not only a straight jacket and a padded cell, but a cork in her piehole as well ! Maybe even some relaxing electro-shock therapy !

PM Churchill possessed extraordinary wit and wisdom, a quality missing in libs !

2. SignPainterGuy on November 8th, 2010 8:29 pm

No doubt from her perspective, a bargain at twice the price !

From mine, viewing the apparent damage done, I wouldn`t take it for free !

3. Marshall_Will on November 8th, 2010 9:23 pm

"Maybe even some relaxing electro-shock therapy" lol

Stephen King's "Cat's Cradle"? In the past I've taken a shine to "Knocking my teeth out one-at-a-time with a TACK hammer!" but in the future I'm going w/ 'relaxing electro shock'. We could even start a Total Recall Virtual Vacation From Obama?

( I know 'I'd' sign up! ) Life And Economic Times With Opie is a cross between Groundhog Day and the shower scrubbing scene from "Mommie Dearest" on a daily basis. Here you have an entire nation just trying to have a normal life/employment and everyday it's "This shower is FILTHY! Scrub, scrub, SCRUB with Mommy, together we-will-make-it-cleeean-dear!"

4. Mike S. on November 8th, 2010 10:26 pm

I don't know…put a cigar in her hand and a bowler hat on her head, and I could mistake Nancy Pelosi for Winston Churchill…

5. Joe Redfield on November 8th, 2010 10:45 pm

Churchill – "We will never surrender!"
    Pelosi – "You'll have to read it to find out what's in it."
    I'm surprised no one has noticed the uncanny similarity before.

6. SignPainterGuy on November 8th, 2010 11:15 pm

As fun as all these "therapies" sound (I`m getting that tingle up my leg just thinking about which to choose first) , that Virtual Vacation From Obama could be just what the dr. ordered, and with capitalist bonuses to boot !

7. SignPainterGuy on November 8th, 2010 11:19 pm

The best place to hide something is right in front of your face !

8. Clu Seatoe on November 9th, 2010 12:14 am

Nancy Pelosi is like Winston Churchill’s stall in the WC after his lean forward.

9. SignPainterGuy on November 9th, 2010 12:38 am

WC – Windsor Castle ?

A two flusher ?

10. OK_Loyalist on November 9th, 2010 12:59 am

I'm thinking Water Closet

Either way, I like it !

11. SignPainterGuy on November 9th, 2010 1:41 am

Should have stuck with my first choice, but noooooo, gotta over analyze ! You think I got the no. of flushes right ?

12. OK_Loyalist on November 9th, 2010 2:05 am

If I answer honestly, you won't ask for a retraction will you ? :D

13. SignPainterGuy on November 9th, 2010 2:34 am

Ha, ha ! None needed, none desired ! You were only expanding on facts already in evidence, as I saw it !

However many are required, they will be worth the effort ! Good riddance !

14. OK_Loyalist on November 9th, 2010 3:17 am

Two Flusher … that sounds like government mandated porcelain

15. Almita on November 9th, 2010 4:58 pm

Umm, Churchill, man of wisdom, a man willing to pay a price for the sake of others, the voice of urgency, quite possibly the voice that saved us from complete takeover by evil forces…
    How is Pelosi even remotely similar?
    She is smart. Not smart enough.
    Money speaks to her, Power speaks to her, she makes her decisions based on those two factors alone, well, throw in some self-importance.
    Do people think anymore?

16. mc65 on November 9th, 2010 6:10 pm

she's panicking that she's next.