If she’s trying to glam herself back up for a run at Minority Leader, I’m not sure an immediate public demonstration of post election slaughter delusion is very wise, but hey, who knows.

Invitation via Drudge:

Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, requests the pleasure of your company at a reception honoring the Accomplishments of the 111th Congress on Wednesday, the tenth day of November, two thousand ten at three thirty in the afternoon, Cannon Caucus Room 345, Cannon House Office Building

It’s official — the Botox has breached the frontal lobe.

This is kind of like General Custer announcing a “let’s celebrate our victory” bash just after Little Bighorn, isn’t it?

Comments

11 Responses to “Pelosi Has a Victory Party”

1. OK_Loyalist on November 9th, 2010 1:36 am

There is no end to these parasites spending the taxpayers money!

2. Joyanna Adams on November 9th, 2010 2:20 am

She HAS a frontal lobe?

3. Clu Seatoe on November 9th, 2010 2:54 am

The Devil knows how it will all end.

What time the bitter, hateful, sour old woman has left will be spent making life as miserable as possible for as many as possible.

4. sizemorew on November 9th, 2010 12:10 pm

No, I think she's got the right idea! After all, I heard Custer's victory bash was awesome!

…Oh wait.

5. Marshall_Will on November 9th, 2010 12:30 pm

Good point, did any of us honestly believe they'd host a bash in honor of Custer on their 'own' dime?

6. Marshall_Will on November 9th, 2010 2:08 pm

Rick,

And that's what worries me. Only more akin to "Sherman's March" than Gen. George Custer? I understand IL is electing not to allow Kirk be seated ( BO's old seat ) until the last possible minute.

'I' say: All the Olive Branch that's fit to shove! good Sir.

7. Rick on November 9th, 2010 2:31 pm

“Custer” Pelosi and her army of savages will make one last charge toward America’s destruction.

They will be in session Nov.15th thru Dec.3rd. We can’t scalp’em,but we can give them an earache.

8. SignPainterGuy on November 9th, 2010 2:45 pm

My medical professionals sister and brother-in-law confirmed for me that botox definately can and does cause dain bramage AND that the Botox Babe shows symptoms…..explains a lot ! Almost makes me feel sorry for her….not !

DOUG !!!! Please bring your post about "Alec `I`m moving out if Bush is elected` Baldwin may run for public office" at MM`s place over here! PLEASE ! And THANKS in advance !

9. Rick on November 9th, 2010 3:16 pm

M_W…lol…here’s to the olive branch!

10. SignPainterGuy on November 9th, 2010 7:04 pm

Olive branches don`t have thorns, do they ?! (snaps fingers !)

11. SignPainterGuy on November 9th, 2010 10:35 pm

I heard Custer`s victory bash was such a wild party, they left trash that is still being found !