Hillary Clinton during an interview in Australia:

Question: The Kardashians give us a lot of our [inaudible] import

Clinton: The Kardashians, exactly. If you look at American TV as much of the rest of the world does, you would think we all went around wrestling and wearing bikinis. I mean, that’s what you would think we spend our entire day…

Uh, not necessarily:

Comments

14 Responses to “Hillary to Australia: We’re Not All Like the Kardashians — Australia to Hillary: No S*#t!”

1. SignPainterGuy on November 12th, 2010 3:23 pm

EYE BLEACH !! I need EYE BLEACH !!

Dang, Doug ! What did I ever do to you ?!

2. OK_Loyalist on November 12th, 2010 3:30 pm

Why did I know this was coming ??? LOL

3. Marshall_Will on November 12th, 2010 3:46 pm

Well, I'm no fan of the Left's obsession w/ Conservative gals in swimwear, so I'll remain clear of that if no one minds?

However!:

Q: Do you ever eat before midnight? ( Laughter )

HC: We are late eaters.

For all their intellectual facade ( wouldn't you think the Clintons would know eating dinner as early in the day as possible is the most important step in getting a handle on your weight issues? ) Having assoc. degrees in Electronics AND Fire Science! ( both issued by the US Navy ) even 'I' figured that much out? Not rocket surgery Hill.

4. SignPainterGuy on November 12th, 2010 3:46 pm

"Eye Bleach", it`s in all the best I-Net First Aid kits ! Or should be !

5. SignPainterGuy on November 12th, 2010 3:53 pm

"assoc. degrees….." – tight passageways aboard-ships ?!

"Electronics AND Fire Science!" No wonder you were so quick with the R.E.S.T. catch !

6. Marshall_Will on November 12th, 2010 4:15 pm

"tight passageways..?"

Yeah, only senior officers can just 'barrel' down, everyone else has to turn sideways and mumble excuse me. I think the appropriate term when passing an officer was "By your leave Sir". LOL.

We had The University of Maryland and… Central Texas College back then. Correspondence all-the-way. Of course I've done nothing but take Finance courses ever since.

Unlike the Left's much-beloved stereotype, most conserv's I know are dedicated Lifetime Learners. Most feel, if you're not learning something 'new' everyday ( then you're falling behind! ) Mrs. Will is always enrolled in 'some' damn thing.

7. Doug on November 12th, 2010 4:48 pm

Sorry! Unfortunately these things happen on slow news days!

8. Marshall_Will on November 12th, 2010 5:32 pm

Doug,

And here's to many more of 'em! In fact ( I'm buyin' a round… ) Belly-up and let's all toast to what is sure to be the first of many Nobama-News Days! ( Watching his Presidency die-on-the-vine will provide Pure Schadenfreude Valhalla! )

Come to think of it, is it possible Madame Secretary was providing us with some carefully coded messages there? OVER-stimulation? ( Media-saturation overload ) We're not 'all' like… Kim K = FLOTUS/Moochelle..? Live by the media DIE by the media-types? As in, only -exist- in the media?

Ok, you stare at the half-empty bottles and I'LL stare at the half-FULL bottles.

9. ReaganiteGOPer on November 12th, 2010 6:37 pm

Blech- BAD visual !!!

10. SignPainterGuy on November 12th, 2010 7:56 pm

Cheers, mate ! Flat out like a lizard drinkin` ! Too raight !

11. OK_Loyalist on November 14th, 2010 1:21 am

I'd just like to mention about Doug's post at MM with the Dennis Miller vid in it. I Hulu'd the Jay Leno Show to catch the entire Dennis Miller segment. I just want to thank Doug as I had to watch the Kim Kardashian segment prior to Miller. I swear Kim looks identical to my second wife. Here be it known, I've only been married once!

Miller is on around 28:00 minutes

12. Doug on November 14th, 2010 1:35 am

Hopefully your second-wife version of Kim Kardashian has the same looks but lacks the ability to speak or shop.

13. OK_Loyalist on November 14th, 2010 1:48 am

It's thoughts like that which keeps the wife count to a minimum LOL

14. 2maxpower on November 14th, 2010 1:32 pm