The “Hitler finds out…” videos are old and cliche now, but unfortunately I still find them funny.

Here’s the latest:

The only missed opportunity from whoever wrote this one is when Hitler says “At least O’Donnell lost.” Given the looks on the faces of all the other guys after that line is delivered (a look that says “he’s unaware of the truth there and nobody in here has the guts to tell him”), it would have had more comedic punch if Hitler’s line had been, “At least Grayson won.”

Comments

10 Responses to “Obligatory: Hitler Finds Out the GOP Took Control of the House”

1. SignPainterGuy on November 12th, 2010 2:20 pm

Damn that Tea Party !! They`re like sand at the beach, or ants at a pinic, they get into everything and spoil an otherwise good time ! (that was tongue-in-cheek for those of you in Rio Linda)

Now we know, it was the "dead jews" who have been voting for the dems all these years ! Schwew !! Glad that`s straightened out !

Good stuff Doug ! These "re-dos" are way better than the movies they`re "borrowed" from !

2. SignPainterGuy on November 12th, 2010 2:30 pm

Hitler could do with a few days of R.E.S.T. (Relaxing Electro Shock Therapy), followed by a month at Club Gitmo for Rehabilitative Sinus Flush (aka, waterboarding) ! It`s obvious those "headaches" are back, probably brought about by the dusty environment of the bunker and the unexpectedly loud explosions overhead !

3. Marshall_Will on November 12th, 2010 3:05 pm

"even Karl Rove doubted the GOP's chances!" LOL! ( Little 'dig' there, was it? )

Very well done. Oh, but, exercise discretion when emailing the link to fellow T'baggers' work email address! I'd hate to see anyone being called a raaacist? ( Yeah, like eight yrs. of being stuck in traffic behind some dillrod w/ a BusHitler bumper sticker was somehow 'fair' ? )

Eight years of "Not MY President!" miraculously became "I will be ALL your President".

"Our best chance in 60 years..!" Please multiply X 2, that way everyone I currently know will dead & gone before the next big ramp up? Just curious, what do other posters feel the chances are we'll ever get a tell-all book from Zero detailing exactly how they planned to execute their agenda? Or is this deathbed confession-type stuff?

4. SignPainterGuy on November 12th, 2010 3:40 pm

Over the last several months when I venture over to ultra-lib-ville and get behind a Subaru wagon or Forrester that is literally covered in all the lib cause / earth religion / music (?) band stickers, I`ve been noticing some conspicuous blank spots ! Fewer and fewer O/B and Bush-hate stickers….I find this humorously encouraging !

One more advantage to small-town life; traffic backups are few and shorter !

A few days before the election, I spotted a union guy`s pickup with a "GWBush-the WORST president EVER!" sticker…….clueless !

5. Marshall_Will on November 12th, 2010 4:19 pm

Should have standard issue:

"I'm Union.., and I VOTE! ( the way the SEIU -tells- me to! )"

bumper stickers! Hey.., we might be 'on' to something..?

6. SignPainterGuy on November 12th, 2010 7:10 pm

Wouldn`t you know it, I bragg about our "shorter traffic backups", go out for lunch and get caught up in construction traffic – 5 lanes funneled into 2 backing up traffic out of town in both directions ! KARMA ? And before you ask , No, our "entering" and "leaving signs are NOT on the same post !

7. SignPainterGuy on November 12th, 2010 9:01 pm

Yeah, the "union" stickers cause the involuntary headshake….go ahead buddy, you pay the higher consumer prices that YOU cause, the same as I ! (10 years ago, the cost to businesses and our GDP because of unions was 50 trillion dollars – I think since 1950)…….

I have made some, thought about others, have seen so many in stores and on the inter-webs, but I am reluctant to sport the strongest conservative ones because around here, some of the libs will key-scratch your car ! Happens a lot !

8. SignPainterGuy on November 13th, 2010 12:29 am

"…..tell-all book from Zero…/……death-bed confession type stuff?"
    I would be surprised if some of his staff DIDN`T write a tell-all book, but Zero ? Pppfffffft ! You`re a funny guy ! Mr Accomplishment will likely write 2 books minimum blaming everyone else, maybe inventing people to blame ! (New book genre: Whine-All) And on the other point, do you actually expect the Obamassiah to die ? Such blasphemy !

9. maladroit on November 13th, 2010 12:42 am

Is it me, or are all the recounts and hand-counts coming in Dem?
    Why is that?
    Kinda like Stuart Smalley's election: "whoops, I won!"

10. SignPainterGuy on November 13th, 2010 3:07 am

Same reasons most all the election issues in Florida in 2000 and 2004 occured in demm controlled districts – they cheat !!! When they don`t cheat, they often lose ! When they lose, they cheat !! Viscious circle !! Oh, and sprinkle in a heavy helping of WHINE !!

I want to know how ballots "mysteriously" appear in someone`s car trunk or under the stairs in an election official`s home ! How about the military absentee ballots that never were sent to the troops !?? Dem controlled districts, weren`t they ? Will they be prosecuted ?