If the collective intelligence of Rosie O’Donnell and Charlie Sheen wasn’t enough to convince you that 9/11 was an inside job, allow me to present the Dean of the Hollywood left, Ed Asner.

Radio host Adam Carolla asked Asner a question I’ve asked 911 Truthers all along: The government was bright enough to pull off this entire scheme but not smart enough to think to plant WMD’s in Iraq? Asner has that covered though with “because it was a different department of government.” Evidentally there are different conspiracy departments within government — some more capable than others.

I’m skeptical of government at almost every turn, but they’re simply not good enough to have pulled that off even if they wanted to. They can’t even cover up that taxpayers have been footing the bill for $27 lightbulbs in Jersey, fer cryin’ out loud.

If the left wants to convince people that Bush was capable of such evil-genius, they shouldn’t have spent so many years telling everybody how stupid he is.

I can hear Mary already: “Oh Mr. Graaaaannnnt!”

(h/t Cubachi)

Comments

6 Responses to “Ed Asner Still the Yoda of Leftywood Moonbat Jedi”

1. darklighter1 on November 13th, 2010 3:12 pm

It is mind f'ing boggling that this is even considered on the left….it blows my mind really.

2. SignPainterGuy on November 13th, 2010 3:58 pm

Nan P isn`t the only one who`s "bats#@t-crazy" and surely sleeps upside down !!

9/11 Truthers can believe this lunacy "free-of-charge" ! What baffles me is the other stupid notions – Crap and Raid, Gorebull Warming, etc. – these idiots spend piles of their own cash supporting that slackens my jaw ! You guys "pay" good money demonstrating what blithering idiots you are !!

3. Joyanna Adams on November 13th, 2010 5:41 pm

Clinton did it. (LOL) wait…do we have proof that Bill Clinton was NOT behind this? I mean, the Oklahoma City Fed building was FULL of records, as was building number 7…..the imcompetence came when those guys whose pulled it off, just couldn't manage to get it together to do it on Clinton's watch!

Think of all the Clinton scandals buried in those FBI record!.

I'm going with Clinton. Somebody call up Lou and asked him about it. If he denies it, then…whoa…we might have a conspiracy there.

4. Joyanna Adams on November 13th, 2010 5:48 pm

Wait, I did NOT mean to misplace the word " whose" instead of "well, you know..

…I am being bombarded at this very moment with gamma rays from HARP…and eating genetically engineered ;pototo chips, filled with Bt protein left over from Monsanto…

It causes lapses in left brain function…and spelling.

Wait, the reason I can't spell is because of…Bill Clinton. Whenever I even think of his name, I remember all the times he could have fixed education and didn't…and ..well yes. Bill Clinton is the reason the buildings fell down.

The proof? He ran and hide in Harlem.

Somebody put me on the radio…with Lou.

5. SignPainterGuy on November 13th, 2010 8:48 pm

You seem well primed for the job and no doubt your voice would be much more audible and pleasant ! As for the potential dain bramage from the gamma waves, you lack the willful intent of the Hollyweirdos, so don`t worry !

"….spelling." Heh,heh ! "backspace" is my friend !

6. Zilla on November 13th, 2010 10:48 pm

Ed Asner should probably be on some meds – like Aricept.
    Bah. I just can't stand 9/11 truthers.
    You're right Doug, if they really wanted us to believe that GW Bush was an evil mastermind, they really did a disservice to their cause by spending so much time and energy trying to convince us that he was a moron.