TOTUS would have been able to tell the difference:

The closing exchange at President Obama’s press conference today in Seoul:

THE PRESIDENT: I feel obliged to take maybe one question from the Korean press — since you guys have been such excellent hosts. Anybody? This gentleman right here — he’s got his hand up. He’s the only one who took me up on it. Go ahead. And I’ll probably need a translation, though, if you’re asking the question in Korean. In fact, I definitely will need a translation. (Laughter.)

REPORTER: Unfortunately, I hate to disappoint you, President Obama, I’m actually Chinese. (Laughter.)

THE PRESIDENT: Well, it’s wonderful to see you.

Things like this just didn’t happen when the gumdrops were still falling from the sky and the fantasyland unicorns were flying in beautiful unison, did they?

Instead, Obama’s coming home from “Operation get the hell out of the US for the election fallout” empty-handed to get a crash course on reality and to learn the difference between Chinese and Korean people — not necessarily in that order.

But all Hope is not lost — Obama still has some true believers — such as Gail Collins from the New York Times. So sad.

Comments

7 Responses to “‘President Obama, I’m Actually Chinese’”

1. Bruce Majors on November 13th, 2010 1:21 pm

That explains why the people who ordered him are now so unsatisfied and are asking to see another menu.

2. Clu Seatoe on November 13th, 2010 3:04 pm

The other menu is on its way. It contains about a dozen selections and you will be given plenty of time to pare it down to two items. Your order will be taken in November, 2012. You will be satiated.

3. SignPainterGuy on November 13th, 2010 3:32 pm

Several dem congress critters are on record as saying Obozo doesn`t know what he`s doing; Ya think they`re right – finally !?? The shine is Off-the-Tu#d !

" coming home….empty handed…. " – goes well with the head and suit ! Perhaps there will be a "Collectors Empty Presidential Set" avail. in 2013 !?

Natch the blame for the "reporter`s nationality" goof will be placed firmly on TOTUS who will no-doubt spend some extended unpadded box-time deep in a store room closet to reflect on the error of his ways !

4. SignPainterGuy on November 13th, 2010 6:44 pm

Obama : "Let me be clear ! I am a Marxist born in Kenya ! Wait, what ? Hey, can we get a new TOTUS up here, this one hasn`t been vetted ! "

5. Clu Seatoe on November 13th, 2010 7:43 pm

You people…! You people…! Am I the only one as smart as Pelosi?

Who’s the $27 dim bulb from New Jersey here?

One question?

The Chinaman was a plant! The whole thing was set up as a diversion so the moron wouldn’t have to answer questions.

Without going back to research this great historical moment, does anybody remember if there actually was a question or what it was? Or if there was an answer or what it was?

In recorded history, when was the last time as president the moron had a real press conference in America?

I’m not talking about a “health care, I did, I can, I, I, I” speech that sent you searching for the remote and the Pepto?

6. SignPainterGuy on November 13th, 2010 8:08 pm

Frustration creates numerous maladies, so you can be forgiven your counting errors ! "One question?" ? Have you been doing on-line night correspondence with the Biden School of Mathmatics ?

Actually, $27.00 for a lightbulb seems quite a bargain……remember the $600.00 toilet seats and $900.00 hammers ? I`m sure that`s the pre-installation price ! Afterall, dozens of unionized gubermint workers are involved in the process !

Pass the Pepto Please !

7. Zilla on November 13th, 2010 8:18 pm

Chinese, Japanese, Korean, they all look alike to racist Obama. I bet he could tell the difference between a Pakistani and a Saudi though.