Clearly an effort to add a level of maturity to his presidential legacy:

When the political spotlight just isn’t enough, it might be time to branch out to other outlets. Former president Bill Clinton headed to the silver screen for some quality time with Zach Galafianakis and company on the set of much-anticipated sequel “The Hangover 2,” a Clinton aide confirmed to People.com.

The media-friendly politician pulled double-duty this weekend, delivering a speech on economics and climate change to Thailand officials and shooting his cameo Saturday.

Clinton will play himself in the raunchy comedy, which is currently filming in Bangkok.

Most non-actor celebrities in movie cameos have just one line — what will Bill’s be?

My guesses:

“I’m 64 darlin’, but it’s never too soon to start celebrating what I’ll be in five years.”

*****

“Actually, when I said ‘I’d like to tap that’ I was talkin’ ’bout the beer keg, but thanks for bringing her over to meet me anyway — what’s your sign, honey?”

*****

“It depends on what your definition of ‘Bangkok’ is…”

*****

“Don’t worry about gettin’ caught — Hillary’s halfway around the world in Thailand, baby! Haw haw hahaaa!

“But Bill, we’re in Thailand!”

“Uh-oh…”

Comments

10 Responses to “Bill Clinton to Make Cameo in The Hangover 2; What Will His Line Be?”

1. Marshall_Will on November 15th, 2010 3:19 pm

Just what the Thai's need. A stern lecture on eCONomics and climate panic all the while glamorizing out of control boozing/slumming w/abductees forced into child prostitution in the finest tradition of the Ugly American.

( And who sez Ugly quite like bubba? ) Another… new low for The Office of The President. Personally the script would've been a lot funnier had they inserted one of the many ( and perfectly convincing ) Skank-In-Chief impersonaters to deliver the morning-after-the-night-before line: "You fellas aren't going to tell anyone the second two weren't actually 'girls'… 'are' ya'?"

2. TheZooKeeper on November 15th, 2010 3:38 pm

Mel Gibson has got to be kicking himself. "Bill Clinton, you canned me for Bill Clinton?!" – If you're in the Malibu area, stay off the roads for the next few days.

3. nannykins on November 15th, 2010 4:26 pm

Now we really know Bill has BHO syndrome – thinking we just can't see enough of him! UGHHHHHH!!!!

And look at the difference in class shown between Geo. W. Bush and Clinton.

4. Marshall_Will on November 15th, 2010 4:36 pm

"stay off the roads for the next few days" LOL, and… the sidewalks and… your front yard…

"thinking we just can't can't get enough of him!" ( Barfbag… PLEASE! )

"look at the difference in class"

nannykins, not to start the week out all nitpicky, but wouldn't that imply Bubba had some 'class' to begin with? I'm only guessing but I'd say, when you're as far gone as Bill ( escalating depravity becomes it's 'own' reward? ) IMHO.

5. SignPainterGuy on November 15th, 2010 8:42 pm

How `bout Bill`s one liner, "Aww shucks, Hillary probably did more women in the White House than I did !!"

Until BO and Mo, I thought no one could / would further deminish the role of America`s First Couple !

6. Nanny on November 15th, 2010 10:30 pm

Good one Sign – Did you see the pic of him smoking the big stoggie – must have been dreaming about Monica!!!

7. Nanny on November 15th, 2010 10:35 pm

By the way – went to see a movie yesterday – I never go to movies but wanted to get out of the house during hunting season. Saw Morning Glory – it was pretty funny but one particular scene really cracked me up. The movie is about a news producer at a morning show for a local NY tv station. They did a local news report about a sexual predator then cut to a story about Jimmy Carter. The graphics dept. changed the picture to Jimmy Carter but left the caption "Sexual Predator" under his name. Was the best belly laugh at a movie in a long time.

8. SignPainterGuy on November 16th, 2010 12:13 am

A variation on the Joan Rivers theme, "Jimmy Carter has child-baring lips !'

9. SignPainterGuy on November 16th, 2010 12:14 am

Bill was thinking, "Gee, these things DO smoke better dry !"

10. SignPainterGuy on November 16th, 2010 12:41 am

I`ve seen the preview trailer to MG on the last Indiana Jones dvd…….I`ll buy it when avail. on dvd., it looks good and the review in USA Weekend read well. Can`t stand theaters anymore ! Age has caught up to me, I actually like The Hallmark Channel movies ! Especially this time of year ! Watching now !