Now this is the proper way to confront PC lunacy!

On Friday at Michelle’s place I wrote about a California middle school student who was ordered by the school not to display an American flag on his bicycle on school property.

The school ended up caving after criticism, but just to put a few extra hammers on the coffin nails of this unnecessary flap, check out the escort the kid got to school:

(h/t HAP)

Comments

13 Responses to “American Flag Kid Gets an Escort to School From Fellow Bikers”

1. OK_Loyalist on November 16th, 2010 1:36 am

"Now this is the proper way to confront PC lunacy!"

No doubt !

How cool is that?

I love it !

2. SignPainterGuy on November 16th, 2010 1:53 am

I love me some good slap-down stories ! Take that, you well-educated pc twerp !

Not too long ago, it was an oddity to hear of someone objecting to flying the
    Stars and Stripes……now it happens every time you turn around !
    Not too long ago, it was an oddity to hear of motorcycle clubs being other than trouble-makers……now m/c clubs are involved in all kinds of respectible charity work and memorial rides…..every time you turn around ! These riders did a good thing ! Made a boy`s day ! Made a huge statement !

3. Clu Seatoe on November 16th, 2010 1:57 am

Damn Soros and the liberals who want to tear down this Great Nation.

I love what Rush Limbaugh said:

"The Obama presidency is Graffiti on the walls of American history."

4. OK_Loyalist on November 16th, 2010 2:10 am

I was just chatting with a biker friend of mine about this. A modern day biker loves nothing more than parading with Old Glory. These morons picked the wrong people to get PC with on this subject.

5. OK_Loyalist on November 16th, 2010 2:12 am

SignPainter and I just last week or so had it down to a "Sh!tstain on some Charmin".

You got your version, we got ours ! LOL

6. Linda on November 16th, 2010 2:43 am

YES! Love it! That makes me proud to be an American. I love it when pride in flag and country are prominently on display.

Like I said on Twitter, I'm offended that the anti-flag crew made the boy remove the flag. Does my offense equalize theirs?

To the PC crowd: Your right to be offended stops when it infringes on my right to express my patriotism.

7. SignPainterGuy on November 16th, 2010 3:51 am

My Mom made me clean my graffiti off the walls the hard way……taught me not to mess up stuff ! While I`d feel deliscious schadenfreude at watching the dems being forced to clean up their mess, I have serious doubts they`d get it done in acceptible fashion; we`d still have to got behind them and do it right ! I`m guessing we`d all be happy to clean up the mess ourselves if the dems would just go away, stay away and never come back !

8. Zilla on November 16th, 2010 9:10 am

Fabulous! This post lifted my heart today. Thank you, Doug!

9. Zilla on November 16th, 2010 9:29 am

The video made me so happy that I had to share it at one of my blogs:

giving proper credit to The Powers That Be of course.

10. nannykins on November 16th, 2010 12:33 pm

Good for him and great big shout out to the patriots for the escort! Makes me proud that there are sane people out there to tell the PC crowd to shove it!!!

11. Marshall_Will on November 16th, 2010 12:50 pm

"Your 'right' to be offended stops when it infringes on my right to express my patriotism!!!!" ( There, fixed that for ya'! )

Let that be the Battle Cry for 2011. I overheard it mentioned that one observer doubted it was any of the school kids that objected to the flag. More likely it was the school administration using children as human shields to deflect blame for policy run amok.

One of my core, CORE beliefs is that, children should -remain- children for as long as possible! They'll learn all… about drugs, alcohol and casual s@x soon enough. Fer' chrissakes Libs, evidently even childhood isn't safe from your prying agenda? Good for YOU son!

12. TheZooKeeper on November 16th, 2010 1:38 pm

What a bunch of bullies. (sarc)

13. Frank on November 16th, 2010 3:10 pm