This TSA business is getting so pathetically comical that I have a new theory: All of us who fly are unwittingly starring in the next Sacha Baron Cohen movie. Except instead of Borat, this time Cohen has recruited thousands of actors disguised as TSA agents to make a mockery of air travel.

Try and watch this little kid get a serious pat-down without laughing. Even the kid’s laughing. The only people laughing harder are terrorists:

(h/t HAP)

Comments

17 Responses to “TSA Successfully Puts Down Threat of 3-Year-Old With Thomas the Tank Engine Backpack”

1. TheZooKeeper on November 23rd, 2010 12:42 pm

Yuck it up, but how do we know that kid didn't just come from a training camp in Yemen?

2. Doug on November 23rd, 2010 12:53 pm

He does fit the profile! Whoops, I can't say that, can I?

He actually looks like he came from a terrorist training camp at Gap Kids.

3. TheZooKeeper on November 23rd, 2010 12:57 pm

I.E.D.s "R"us

4. Clu Seatoe on November 23rd, 2010 1:01 pm

Positive, negative or neutral? Why? I'd like to hear from the airlines! Anybody got the stones?

5. TheZooKeeper on November 23rd, 2010 1:06 pm

Turns out the mother was detained because the kid's Garanimal tiger top didn't match his elephant bottom.

6. Marshall_Will on November 23rd, 2010 1:37 pm

"unwittingly starring" ( Thankfully a Borat movie only lasts an hour and half. This BS has been going on for 'how' long now? )

Sorry, but if the military has to go thru PT, then these TSA/rent-a-cops do too. Their uniforms ( and they way they manage to fit 'in' them ) is a disgrace! Mil. dress uniforms have a rubberized hem stitched in the waistband to -keep- your shirt tucked in. Try it.

Would we all object as much as we have if these folks had creases pressed in their shirt so sharp you could 'cut' yourself on them? My primary objection is that you're left w/ the impression you're getting fondled & groped by someone that by all appearances looks like they're off the street?

Go to Narita in Japan, the customs agents look like the guards at Buckingham Palace compared to these bozos.

7. Al Dente on November 23rd, 2010 1:37 pm

The TSA Program to Examine Random Voyagers (PERV) has attracted some rather unsavory characters to their ranks….SHOCKING details at:

Peace! :-)

8. nannykins on November 23rd, 2010 3:21 pm

The terrorists (like the libs) are sitting back and laughing their asses off. How pathetic. I feel so much safer now that they are groping children and little old ladies. I don't travel a whole lot via air – two to three times a year – but I have NEVER seen anyone who looks Muslim being singled out for wanding or pat downs since these security measures have been enacted.

9. OK_Loyalist on November 23rd, 2010 10:34 pm

Makes one wonder how many TSA agents are NAMBLA members

10. OK_Loyalist on November 24th, 2010 2:25 am

Get the brain wash handy Sign Painter

11. zillaoftheresistance on November 24th, 2010 11:49 am

They don't change their gloves between gropings. Real easy to spread bedbugs, lice, crabs, and infectious diseases.

12. zillaoftheresistance on November 24th, 2010 2:14 pm

They are expanding this insanity to assault Americans who want to board buses, trains and boats too. Also, they are already nudie scanning people in their cars without their knowledge or consent:

13. SignPainterGuy on November 25th, 2010 12:38 am

M_W provided a link yesterday I think for a supplier of needed cleansers, so I was prepared – Schweww ! Good thing !

For a woman who probably didn`t hit many limbs when she fell out of the ugly-tree, it must be her personality that repels potential ……….companionship !? And I`ve heard, there are the "Lease-a-Guys" !

To admit "liking the TSA touching" on int`l tv is weird to say the least !

14. SignPainterGuy on November 25th, 2010 1:31 am

Clicked the wrong reply button – check below ! Sorry, I`m trying to think of the right incouraging words for Zilla !

15. OK_Loyalist on November 25th, 2010 1:43 am

LOL,

This ought to confuse them all …

I believe the franchise Ms Allred is seeking is discretely known as "Rent A Richard"

16. SignPainterGuy on November 25th, 2010 3:42 am

Got it ! I was thinking in terms of a "Lease a Lady" but couldn`t find a rhyme that worked for me ! However, considering that she is such an avowed fiminist, would a "'Richard" really float her boat ?

17. zillaoftheresistance on November 25th, 2010 11:17 am

Glad I came back to see the whole thread, NOW your post above makes sense! :)
    Thanks for stopping by at my blog, it was a really nice surprise to see you there!