President Obama played basketball on Friday. Why? Because it was too cold to golf. But while playing five-on-five (six-on-five if you count his teleprompter), Obama was elbowed in the mouth and required stitches.

The elbower was identifed as Rey Decerega of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute. Hey, didn’t Obama instruct Hispanic to punish their enemies? Obviously another briefing is in order.

Here’s the president with an ice pack on his face after returing to the White House looking out a window like the “Phantom of the Hope-ra” or something:

This qualifies as “slow news day” material, but still, after spending the past few years listening to Obamamaniacs treating him like a god who is far above mortal men, there must have been a slight letdown around the water coolers at MSNBC, ABC, CNN, NPR and the New York Times when it was discovered that he actually bleeds like everybody else. Chris Matthews lost a bet from 2008 that said that if Obama was cut, pixie dust, gold bullion and world peace would come out.

Comments

35 Responses to “Obama Basketball Stimulus Saves or Creates 12 Stitches in His Lip”

1. Obama Basketball Stimulus Saves or Creates 12 Stitches in His Lip : The Powers That Be | Twit Trends on November 27th, 2010 2:00 am

[...] Obama Basketball Stimulus Saves or Creates 12 Stitches in His Lip : The Powers That Be [...]

2. wewon. 6moreyears. on November 27th, 2010 3:15 am

well, it's not as funny as tush choking on a pretzel. at least my man was a sportsman, not a dry drunk.
    i stand with my president.

3. OK_Loyalist on November 27th, 2010 3:18 am

Good, go stand in Russia or Venezuela !

4. wewon. 6moreyears on November 27th, 2010 3:19 am

oh, and doug? been tracking your bile for a while. just knew i could trust you to make the most banal and insipid comment possible, thanks for being predictable. gonna post yr link around so everyone can laugh at yr rhetoric.

5. OK_Loyalist on November 27th, 2010 3:20 am

And your illiteracy. Thanks for stopping by !

6. wewon. 6moreyears on November 27th, 2010 3:22 am

no. i'm good here, traitor. i'll sip my latte from my porch and watch you choke on your contempt. sorry the scary black man made you afraid.

7. OK_Loyalist on November 27th, 2010 3:26 am

Wasn't the color dillweed, it was the ideology Pasha. Now go learn some literacy!

8. the great illiterate on November 27th, 2010 3:33 am

my what? what does illiteracy mean? is that like when you take blog buttwater and call it language? lay off the foxmeth, baby, it's messin' you up.

9. Doug on November 27th, 2010 3:34 am

"Tracking your bile"? When did my gastroenterologist turn into such an asshole? Oh well, I'm assuming bile-tracking is one of the few jobs you're semi-qualified for, so congrats on finding an incredibly non-lucrative passtime.

10. OK_Loyalist on November 27th, 2010 3:36 am

Since wewon. 6moreyears/the great illiterate arrived

11. westillwon. sorry. on November 27th, 2010 3:37 am

gee, sweetcheeks, "dillweed" really hurts. scanning the thesaurus, are we?

12. dougneedsmeds on November 27th, 2010 3:40 am

i hand out more in tips than you pay in taxes, my fellow american. so consider me well employed.

13. OK_Loyalist on November 27th, 2010 3:43 am

As a matter of fact, yes. Now you know what "idiot" is a synonym of.

14. america forever on November 27th, 2010 3:44 am

gotta run, ok, loyalist? got a date with yr mom, sweet pissflaps and all. sweet dreams!

15. OK_Loyalist on November 27th, 2010 3:48 am

Considering my Mother passed in 1992, I guess he's a necrophiliac too.

Ahh… the tolerance of the left !!!

16. SignPainterGuy on November 27th, 2010 3:50 am

"wewon 6moreyears" ? "the great illiterate" not so great ! one and the same, I`m guessing ! Regardless, put down the crack pipe, step out onto the porch and get some clean air before you burn out that last functioning brain cell !

17. Doug on November 27th, 2010 3:50 am

If you know how much I pay in taxes you must work for the government. Figures.

18. Doug on November 27th, 2010 3:52 am

OK, the people who seem to be easily "offended," loathe immaturity and plea for decency who then launch into tasteless, sophomoric sexual rhetoric about somebody else's mother really do a lot for their argument, don't they?

19. SignPainterGuy on November 27th, 2010 4:00 am

There I was about to say how well written this post is, Doug, and some kool-aid flavored latte drinking troll came out from under the swamp bridge and babbled some sorta praise for Obowmao the incompetent…………interrupted the whole thing, dang !

Anyway, I especially liked how the hispanic elbower apparently didn`t get the memo, or maybe he DOES understand who the real "enemy" is !

Good defense Doug and OK_L too !

20. Doug on November 27th, 2010 4:01 am

ACORN probably has him registered to vote under just as many names, if not more.

21. OK_Loyalist on November 27th, 2010 4:02 am

And who says we don't have any fun over here ? :D

22. SignPainterGuy on November 27th, 2010 4:09 am

Wow ,so much happened while I was posting ! This is good stuff ! I love to go to bed with a good snicker !

23. SignPainterGuy on November 27th, 2010 4:11 am

ACORN is under numerous names, why not its members ?!

24. OK_Loyalist on November 27th, 2010 4:14 am

I was "biting my lip" on saying this, but given the circumstances of a drive by leftist … That's twice Prez YoMama got it in the chops in the last few weeks, wait until 2012!

25. SignPainterGuy on November 27th, 2010 4:17 am

After the "shellacking" that guy`s side took and he thinks he won and for 6 more years ?! Wait just 2 more Novembers, he`ll think he hit the lottery !

He must be the pivot man for the circle jerk over at HuffPo !

26. SignPainterGuy on November 27th, 2010 4:22 am

BTW, OK, sorry about you MOM ! Cancer took my Dad in `90 and now alzheimers has taken the best of my Mom ! Family ilnesses and injury kept me from seeing her Thanksgiving…she won`t know me by Christmas !

27. OK_Loyalist on November 27th, 2010 4:24 am

Pivot Man …

ROFLMAO … perfect !!

Powers must be on target !

28. SignPainterGuy on November 27th, 2010 4:25 am

That idiot must be a real joy around the Thanksgiving table !

29. SignPainterGuy on November 27th, 2010 4:29 am

Stacking the arrows in the bullseye, Doug !

30. OK_Loyalist on November 27th, 2010 4:31 am

Sorry to hear such news. Keep faith, it's all a test.

31. OK_Loyalist on November 27th, 2010 4:34 am
  32. SignPainterGuy on November 27th, 2010 6:06 am

LOL, yeah, a real joy !

"Hey, ya comin` back for Christmas , right?"

33. Doug on November 27th, 2010 10:46 am

If you think he's pissed now, wait until he reads the Cher post!

34. “Barack Obama Stitches: Injured Playing Basketball (PHOTOS)” and related posts | topsaladrecipes.com on November 27th, 2010 3:42 pm

[...] Obama Basketball Stimulus Saves or Creates 12 Stitches in His Lip - The Powers That Be [...]

35. dribbling the ball on May 11th, 2012 6:16 pm

Its so nice to read your blog,really interesting. Great information and inspiration. Your article was very poignant and understandable.It helped me to understand very clearly.Thanks and blessings