I supported Christine O’Donnell in her race against Chris Coons in Delaware, but I’m starting to get the feeling that, had she been elected, O’Donnell might have been just another RINO-tastic letdown:

“You go girl”? Hillary? Sigh.

On Good Morning, America, O’Donnell said she’d vote for Hillary Clinton if The Pantsuit would challenge Obama in a primary.

Double sigh.

And in other RINO news, John McCain fed so much praise to outgoing liberal Senator Russ Feingold that I doubt Feingold will be able to fit through the door.

(h/t HAP)

Comments

7 Responses to “Christine O’Donnell Hearts Hillary?”

1. Joyanna Adams on November 30th, 2010 4:24 pm

So she was a witch and now …a valley girl, and will soon have her own talk-show in the mornng where she can interview all the polticians and tell us how to make candles that smell like pine cones.

Good to know Mr. Powers.

Hillary, along with Rove, would have made her famous for about 15 mins…and then we would have found out that she once was a belly dancer. Too bad. I will miss Leno's jokes.

Obviously, she did not have anyone helping her with "Do NOT say that."

One could almost demise that there really is a very calculated effort to keep all tea party people out of Congress. Only the established club will be allowed to serve.

I'd bet my leftover turkey on it.

2. Marshall_Will on November 30th, 2010 4:37 pm

LOL,

"She's no Reagan"

No…, no, no actually I 'would' prefer see Ronnie in veil & castinets.

And now… ( I promised you guys Mrs. Will was "forever taking classes"! ) Hubba-hubba.., and to think of all the time she wasted on Art Appreciation courses?

No more Twitter for YOU Christine!

3. TheZooKeeper on November 30th, 2010 5:28 pm

Better for Delaware to have gone with the bearded-Marxist they know, than to have gone with the non-witch they didn't.

4. Marshall_Will on November 30th, 2010 5:58 pm

MM posted the conf. call number for the DREAM/Nigthmare Act and I gotta' tell you, my little heartstrings were tugged to the breaking point!

Pure Love-Fest w/ Michelle's "pal" Mitch Ackerman of ( you guessed it ) SEIU as your 'host'. Sadly yours truly wasn't permitted into "the que" but between Tom Curry of MSNBC "aligning the votes needed to make this fly" and Betty Lynn of World Journal wanting to know "when will this go to cloture?" not much in the way of what you could call hardball questions? Although Alex Leary of the St. Petersburg Times did pose the question that 'some' may view this as amnesty?

From ALL the guest speakers, particularly Anna Cortes of AFL/CIO, make no mistake, no lack of a sense of LEVERAGE there! Those not succumbing to the pressure "will be made to PAY for their 'extreme' views". Emphasis mine, paraphrased, standard disclosure etc. etc.

5. SignPainterGuy on November 30th, 2010 7:20 pm

Unless I`m mistaken, Ms O`/donnell said she`d vote for Shrillary "in the primary" – didn`t mention Nov. 2012 ! Am I wrong ?

This could be Rush`s Reverse Chaos in action…..an effort to get rid of Obozo in the primary and defeating Her Thighness in the General election with a real conservative candidate who hasn`t yet been named !

Just stirring the pot – hoping out loud ! Don`t hate me folks, please !?

6. SignPainterGuy on November 30th, 2010 7:22 pm

S/B: Ms O`Donnell ……… washed my hands, can`t do a thing with them ! :<0

7. Christine O'Donnell Hearts Hillary? : The Powers That Be | The Daily Conservative on November 30th, 2010 8:16 pm

[...] this article: Christine O'Donnell Hearts Hillary? : The Powers That Be Share and [...]