Some might call it five minutes of rambling nothingness, but I call it five minutes of not spending a dime, so I hope Harry keeps babbling about football and forgets about the country he was in the middle of helping rape and pillage before Democrats broke for congressional recess and an historic shellacking.

From the Daily Caller:

With an extremely full plate before Congress and a short time before the 111th Congress shuts its doors forever, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid took it upon himself to spend five minutes on the Senate floor Monday to discuss a football game he watched over the weekend.

With the Senate stenographer typing away for a transcription that will remained enshrined in the official record, Reid opened official business for the final congressional term by describing Saturday’s University of Nevada win over Boise State.

This video has that “sitting next to an old man on a park bench” feel to it — I don’t blame you if you can’t make it all the way through:

All the while, Sharron Angle must be at home saying, “I can’t believe I lost to this guy!”

I can’t either.

Comments

10 Responses to “It’s Painfully Obvious That Harry Reid Has Another Six Years to Kill”

1. Marshall_Will on November 30th, 2010 2:15 pm

Unless it's a younger co-worker showing up on Monday morning like something the cat dragged in, when we ask… "How'd your weekend go!" ( we're really just being polite? ) Let alone some OLD dude!

No, I couldn't bring myself to actually watch the video clip ( that's just 'Doug' being polite ) Greetings ( and courteous ) Salutations aside, Harry & Co. are hoping to lull us to sleep and forget all about the fact they are working behind the scenes to get his 'payback' Nightmare Act passed!

Hey Harry, Boise State was over rated anyway! Now please take your DREAM Act and pound sand up yer' azz…………..

2. zillaoftheresistance on November 30th, 2010 2:20 pm

I take it he assumes that if he bores everyone to sleep that nobody will notice his nefarious activities?
    Does anyone know if there was ever any investigation into the illegal vote wrangling his people did to help him win his election this year?

3. SignPainterGuy on November 30th, 2010 3:32 pm

Right Zilla, lull us to sleep with his "too small to be a threat" physical stature and soft mousy voice ! "Ignore my right hand – pay close attention to my left hand" sorta thing !

I`m sure someone is compiling evidence for a case against him and the dnc and the unions, etc. , I fear that some brown-nosed lib judge will declare this "someone" to be without standing ! Ain`t right, to say the least !

4. SignPainterGuy on November 30th, 2010 3:46 pm

My Grand-Dad and the other wisened ol` geazers I met growing up telling stories on the "park bench" didn`t lie to me one minute and pick my pocket the next !

5. Doug on November 30th, 2010 3:57 pm

Don't worry Zilla, the SEIU is looking into it!

6. zillaoftheresistance on November 30th, 2010 5:07 pm

Oh, that makes me feel soooo much better! (eye roll)

7. zillaoftheresistance on November 30th, 2010 5:08 pm

I hope we get some grownups in charge soon, you know ones that aren't senile or insane.

8. Scott B on November 30th, 2010 10:03 pm

The droning on sounds vaguely familiar… I know it ain't right to speak ill of the dead, but has Reid channeled Robert 'KKK' Byrd?

9. OK_Loyalist on December 1st, 2010 12:10 am

There is no way the Reid/Angle election was not rigged IMO.

If only we could swap his Brylcreem with Preparation-H, he just might heal and go away once and for all.

10. SignPainterGuy on December 1st, 2010 4:24 am

You know it ! Combine a crooked dem. pol with the SEIU and you`re talking rigged as a clipper ship !

Dingy ain`t much more than a pimple on a good man`s a**, maybe throw in a bit of Clearasil with that other mix – he`d completely disappear ! Too much to hope for ?