Has anybody ever heard of GWAR? I like to think that I keep up with things, but this one must have passed me by, and apparently for good reason.

I just got a link to this via email. Imagine if the disemboweled “victim” in this alleged performance was a Barack Obama lookalike:

Comments

6 Responses to “Palin Derangement Syndrome: The Rock Musical”

1. Linda on November 30th, 2010 7:34 pm

GWAR is still around? Mindboggling

2. SignPainterGuy on November 30th, 2010 7:47 pm

Apparently, my Windows OS is a Palin fan…… my internet explorer stopped working twice, ea. time I clicked on the GWAR link – fascinating ! Will wonders never stop ceasing ?! Didn`t want to see it anyway, so there !

I would imagine there`d be rioting in the streets if the "victim" were an Obama lookalike ! No end of the outrage ! More death-threats for the tea party !

OT, I thought ep-2 of Palin`s Alaska was much better than the first – she and the family were doing stuff they normally do instead of taking us on trips and things they don`t do !

3. Linda on November 30th, 2010 7:58 pm

Well, of course there'd be rioting, because of the liberal left media bias.

It was okay to call Bush names, because that was "freedom of speech", but call Obama a socialist, and it's hate speech and racism.

4. Marshall_Will on November 30th, 2010 8:22 pm

Ah ha! Finally a topic 'I' knew about ( and Doug 'didn't'! ) I once saw a special on death metal, these clowns got a two-minute mention.

In a way I'm glad Doug posted this. It shows how hopelessly out of date/touch Obama-bots have become.

This may have held great shock 'value' during… the '08 campaign but as Conservatives we've become immune to their juvenile antics. Like Mike Taibbi and his Hate F List.. ( who knows, maybe GWAR needs a bass player? )

5. Doug on November 30th, 2010 10:26 pm

How in the world have these freaks of nature managed to avoid my notice? I usually pride myself on being aware of my surroundings. Looks like they have quite the list of "victims":

6. Joyanna Adams on December 1st, 2010 2:14 am

Hey, I thought the girl was funny, she hit the guitar player with her intestines!

All the while smiling!

Gwar…what's that stand for? Leftover wannabe rock musicians? Gee, We Are Ridiculous? Any clues?