Lunatic Florida Rep. Alan Grayson (D-bag), before he is thankfully shown the door very soon, launched into some of his usual class-envy rhetoric using Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh as examples of how much they’d benefit from not raising their taxes (Dems like to say “I’m against extending the Bush tax cuts” because it sounds better than “I’m for raising taxes”).

From the Daily Caller:

“Instead of placating these people and letting them spew out onto the airwaves their lies about the Bush tax cut ever revealing the fact that they stand to gain millions, millions of dollars each year from their selfish desire to take advantage of the rest of America, let’s do this,” said Grayson. “Let’s take that money and create jobs.”

Good Lord, what a pathetic creature. Not to argue with a crazy person, because nothing is more futile, but I know that Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck employ many many people (not to mention give millions to charity). They do “create jobs.” Alan Grayson’s net worth is over $30 million — how many people does he employ (and I mean in his private sector dealings, not his congressional staff that taxpayers fund)? I’m fairly certain it’s far less than either Beck or Limbaugh.

The top 5% of wage earners in the US pay almost 60% of the federal income taxes taken in by the government. That’s a fair chunk of change but not enough to satisfy Grayson.

Rest assured the multi-millionaire Grayson pays the absolute minimum he’s required to pay in taxes, Bush tax cuts included or not. If Grayson feels he’s taking advantage of America and not paying enough, he should feel free to give more money to the treasury and lead by example.

I always feel like I need a shower and comprehensive delousing after watching this greaseball, but here it is nonetheless:

Comments

9 Responses to “Alan Grayson Refuses to Go Away”

1. Marshall_Will on December 3rd, 2010 1:00 pm

I don't have the words to describe what a mess this has made of my life. Period. And not just me, hundreds of thousands of financial planners, CPA's, CFP's etc. Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is to be the "go to guy" in a retirement plan relationship and have to admit; "Mr. Client…, I have no f@cking IDEA what is going on!?"

Guys, this is normally a time of year and the business cycle where End Of Year decisions are being made! Important decisions. This is supposed to be the "Tax Loss Selling Season" ( where you sell your Losers ) count your 'remaining' fingers, lick your wounds and press forward w/ your chin held high. It's a long held tradition.

Evidently not in Obama-land. We're all now standing around waiting on pins & needles for the word from On High. Give me a break, this isn't "leadership" ( unless that's what you call being held HOSTAGE? ) Nevermind what your CFP/CPA 'says'. WE… are the ones that will make you or BREAK you!

2. ReaganiteGOPer on December 3rd, 2010 1:08 pm

He reminds me of in college when you throw a kegger

At 2 am when the beer's all gone there's ONE derelict that couldn't charm any girls into liking him in a million years… nobody has any idea where he came from… what he's mumbling about… nor how to get him to shut up and leave lol

3. zillaoftheresistance on December 3rd, 2010 1:13 pm

Alan Grayson belongs in a mental institution. Howe did he ever get elected in the first place? Geez!

4. nannykins on December 3rd, 2010 2:17 pm

Spot on description!!!

5. sizemorew on December 3rd, 2010 2:32 pm

The man's a raving loony, and I'm glad he's not going back to further embarrass my state.

Off-topic, but I just wanted to share this article from The Blaze.

6. Marshall_Will on December 3rd, 2010 2:35 pm

Just a guess but I believe what Nan & Co. mean when they say 'jobs' or job creation ( they really mean GOV'T jobs! ) So when they blather on about tax relief "not creating (1) single job" they're essentially bad-mouthing all of us that work in the pvt. sector.

As in; a 'job' w/ guaranteed pension/HC bennies fo' life and no real expectations of actual productivity. So while Beck, Bill, MM etc. might be 'flyin' high' ( for the interim!? ) they'll all come crashing back to earth and like the rest of us, we'll ALL be begging for the welcoming arms of Uncle Sugar. Basically trade-in your Freedom for Security ( while you still CAN! )

( These people have no IDEA how humble our beginnings 'were' and what a great ride it's been making the best of them! ) I'd do it again ( warts and all! ) in a heartbeat! Fah Tha, Nancy.

7. Marshall_Will on December 3rd, 2010 2:50 pm

sizemorew,

Did you know… that a cobra once bit Chuck Norris? Yes, it's true. After five agonizing days… ( the cobra died! )

Have a great weekend all! Squadron Christmas party calls. Obam-co will have to run the stock market/economy into the ground without me. While in captivity at the Nanoi Hilton, we'll have to employ Morse Code by blinking our eyelids to let the outside world we're still resisting and upholding the Capitalist Code of Conduct!

What were those Employment numbers again? Good luck w/ that Nan.

8. OK_Loyalist on December 3rd, 2010 11:32 pm

Love Grayson's political affiliation (D-bag) ROFL

9. Mike S. on December 4th, 2010 2:49 pm

Grayson remains a hyperdouche to the very end. It'll be refreshing not to have to see his face or hear the words of lunacy spewing out of his piehole for much longer. Happy New Year, 'douche.