Michelle Malkin has a compare/contrast flashback to classic USO entertainment vs. the Kathy Griffin clip below.

Do you think Griffin is actually surprised to find out that you can’t stand in front of a military crowd and bad-mouth the daughter of one of the military’s most ardent civilian supporters (and mother of a soldier) without getting booed? I didn’t think so either:

Comments

15 Responses to “Kathy Griffin: Life on the D-bag List”

1. Linda on December 6th, 2010 4:54 pm

She is too stupid to realized being booed is not a good thing. I find her absolutely repugnant. Her humor level is junior high boy's bathroom. Sad, for a grown woman.

2. @dirtycrow on December 6th, 2010 5:55 pm

I never understand how she keeps on getting gigs.

3. Marshall_Will on December 6th, 2010 6:14 pm

Assange-Griffin 2012! Assange-Griffin 2012! C'mon everybody… we're going Streaking!

Yeah, what a great morale 'boost' for the troops huh? Who BOOKS these things! I don't know (1) guy ( or gal ) on my Guard base that would waste one minute of their precious off time watching her?

Guys, I just got off the phone our Oregon rep's office (D) and they thought it was perfectly laughable a reg. Repub. would call 'them' regarding the BTC's. "Why aren'y tou calling Mitch McConnel!? He's… the guy holding up a 'compromise'!"

Yo'… O-hole, did I 'say' I wanted a 'compromise'? Make them permanent and move on. You lose. Life's tough. The good news is, you can tell they're getting FLOODED w/ calls! "Are you calling b/c you want an 'extension'?" Yeah, I want to extend my FIST into your face.., you mean like 'that' kind of extension?

4. Marshall_Will on December 6th, 2010 7:02 pm

Good Lord: http://www.hotair.com

Paul Krugman has officially lost it. "Let's Not Make A Deal" article for his most delusional 'thinking' yet! He and Griffin really need to get a room. Can you imagine how f'd up their love child would be? Wait, I don't want to know.

5. SignPainterGuy on December 6th, 2010 8:41 pm

"….love child…." – Andrew Dice Clay / Ron Reagan,Jr mishmash !? Oh, I`m sorry, you said you DIDN`T want to know ! Ooooops !

So who is the laziest; the USO booking agent who couldn`t bother to find real talent for the show, or the lack of talent / too lazy to write non-foul humor Griffin ? Tough call ! The USO needs to do some staff replacements !

6. Marshall_Will on December 6th, 2010 8:59 pm

SPG,

Didn't O'Reilly take them to task over booking LAME-A$$ acts over a year ago? I don't know about you but getting "bored-out" on national TV isn't my idea of a good time/career move. Especially when you tell someone like Bill you'll VOW to do better in the future.

7. SignPainterGuy on December 6th, 2010 10:30 pm

Isn`t Bill THE #1 News/opinion show on tv ? Since his show is seen worldwide, NO, you don`t want to break a vow made on his show !!

There are good agents and good acts out there, can`t the two be brought together anymore ?

8. Mike S. on December 6th, 2010 10:31 pm

Remember when, during the Panama invasion, U.S. troops played rock music over loudspeakers aimed at Noriega's compound to get him to surrender? Maybe we could pipe Joy Behar and this bimbo into every cave in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Bin Laden would have to surrender before his head exploded.

9. SignPainterGuy on December 6th, 2010 11:12 pm

That is a marvelous idea ! And for those sex-obsessed jihadis, drop a few thousand Swedish tourism brochures and dvd`s !

10. OK_Loyalist on December 7th, 2010 12:35 am

"But Palin, 20, isn’t letting 50-year-old Griffin’s digs bring her down.

“The audience's reaction to this ‘comedian’ spoke volumes, and the decent people I know would probably have booed her, too,” Palin told Pop Tarts in an exclusive statement. “I hope people didn't have to pay money to hear her negativity and criticisms.” " http://tinyurl.com/2f3ukgl

Class always takes the high road!

11. Marshall_Will on December 7th, 2010 12:46 pm

Mike S,

Too funny.

I'm coming out, don't shoot! I swear upon Allah and all that is holy I will reject Him and His teachings, I'll watch a TBS Three's Company Marathon just PLEASE Stop_The_Damned_Griff-Har tape!

( Actually I was on Leave at the time and being on an Amphib ship we were called back to support that operation ) Ruined my last 3 days of Leave! Oh well, at least Pineapple Face got what he had coming to him.

12. Marshall_Will on December 7th, 2010 12:55 pm

OK_Loyalist,

Yes, having to pay money would have been insult to injury. Kathy needs to update her desk calendar, it's no longer 2008 ( as much as they would like it to be? )

They still don't get it. All Sarah was doing is what ANY good mother would be expected to do. Defend her children. Libs work off the assumption none of us place value on family. Good riddance D-bag. ( Is there an E-List? )

13. SignPainterGuy on December 7th, 2010 1:12 pm

"E-list ?" There`s a growing F-List !

Even if the Palins could produce video evidence that Sarah tried to talk Bristol out of participating, the left wouldn`t believe it ! It wouldn`t fit the narrative !

14. classicfilm on December 7th, 2010 2:51 pm

Battle-ax Griffin is older than Levi Johnston's imprisoned mother and THAT's about the only good thing I can say about her… creepy, sleezy, barfbag cougar shacking up with Bristol Palin's worm of an ex. Our men and women are fighting the good fight overseas and they get this statist loser as "entertainment." Shameful. Where is the next Bob Hope?

15. Mike S. on December 7th, 2010 9:21 pm

Yes he did, thank goodness.