While at a book signing in Phoenix, Muhammad Ali stopped by:

Does Keith Olbermann have the guts to make The Greatest of All Time the “worst person in the world” for not only hanging out with a war criminal, but picking up a copy of his book?

Comments

15 Responses to “This Photo Will Sting Bush-Haters Like a Bee”

1. Joyanna Adams on December 10th, 2010 3:49 pm

Well, THAT's one picture you won't see on MSNBC.

2. SignPainterGuy on December 10th, 2010 5:03 pm

Very likely NOT, nor will you hear that the Wicki-icki-Leaks docs. vendicate Bush`s "Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction" claim !!

If the msm DOES report on Ali`s visit with GWBush, they will be sure to mention how sick Ali is !

3. Marshall_Will on December 10th, 2010 5:14 pm

No, they'll just claim Ali's dementia is so advanced he thought it was actually Obama he was seated w/ and was cruelly DUPED!

Seriously, was there rumor wiki-stinks may have confirmed wmd's? Interesting.

4. Doug on December 10th, 2010 5:20 pm

Seriously, was there rumor wiki-stinks may have confirmed wmd's? Interesting.

I read that a day or two ago… I'll see if I can find it again…

5. Doug on December 10th, 2010 5:21 pm

Here's something about it from Larry Elder at Townhall:

6. Zilla on December 10th, 2010 5:35 pm

Nice!

7. Marshall_Will on December 10th, 2010 5:50 pm

Doug,

Thank you so much. If we can have "defacto 'citizens' " then defacto "declassification" ( wiki-jerks ) is a gimmie 'putt'.

Perhaps someone w/ a Science background can chime in ( I know *Ken worked around missle launches etc. ) but does "yellowcake" have any other potential or practical uses?

Like, baking, lapidary arts or LiLo nose candy? Coming from Finance I really wouldn't know.

8. OK_Loyalist on December 11th, 2010 4:07 am

I have caught GW on Leno, the Dennis Miller interview and now this, I love it. Two GREAT Americans !!!!

9. SignPainterGuy on December 12th, 2010 2:34 am

Float like a butterfly
    Sting like a bee
    Looky here lefties
    Who`s sittin` with me !!

Aaaaahh, ha, ha, ha, haaaa !!

10. SignPainterGuy on December 12th, 2010 2:41 am

Through the centuries, some artists have made whites, yellows and blues from a range of naturally occuring radioactive mat`ls – can`t say about "yellow cake uranium" speciffically !

Possibly lapidary arts and pottery colorings ! (?)

11. SignPainterGuy on December 12th, 2010 2:56 am

Saddam reportedly went to Niger to buy yellow cake uranium, the left said if he went there at all, it was for something else. Niger exports yellow cake and tea… Iraq also exports tea….Why would he want to buy tea from Niger !??

Also, in `04 I think, I read in WSJ (again, I think), that 3 nuclear tipped missles were found in Iraq buried under 15' of sensor proof (ish) concrete. Read it one time, one place. Then nowhere else, not another word since ! False, or hushed ?!

Kinda like the time I heard on radio news in the summer of `07, a high up global warming mucky muck had just given a GW speech, stepped backstage and forgot his wireless mic. was still on. He was recorded saying (to the effect), "The evidence does not support global warming, but our agenda is so important, we need to come up with a new name to catch the publics attention again, something like 'Climate Change', yeah, that`s it!" Again, I heard it one time, one place and then never again ! Scrubbed !

12. Nanny on December 12th, 2010 1:14 pm

Sign

Love the "poetic justice" in your post!!!!

13. SignPainterGuy on December 12th, 2010 3:41 pm

Thanks, gotta use my inspiration quickly `cause poetic tallent for me is like a shooting star, here today and gone tomorrow !

14. nannykins on December 13th, 2010 3:19 pm

Especially after the age of 50!!! Lots of shooting stars!!!

15. SignPainterGuy on December 13th, 2010 8:30 pm

Mmmmm Hmmmmm ! Maybe not "lots", but the few are bright and memorable !