Al Gore is beside himself at the fact that Fox News executives told their employees not to report global warming rhetoric from the likes of, well, Al Gore, as unquestionable scientific fact without also offering the other side of the story. Scandal!

To me that’s the definition of “fair and balanced,” but to Gore it’s dangerously biased, manipulative reporting.

Like the old saying goes: I say “tow-may-tow,” you say “give me your money or we’re all gonna die!”

Comments

12 Responses to “Al Gore Appalled That Fox News Insists on Reporting Both Sides of the Story”

1. Scott B on December 15th, 2010 6:19 pm

What time does the Global Warming start? It's frickin' cold up here in Wisconsin!

2. Doug on December 15th, 2010 6:29 pm

Yeah, that's why Al's having problems these days — it isn't easy to scare people who are freezing to death with the idea of global warming.

3. SignPainterGuy on December 15th, 2010 7:25 pm

It`s still fascinating to me that the left with almost all other networks in their pockets feels threatened by one network that refuses to follow their agenda ! You could get the idea that their arguement is too weak to stand up to a little questioning !?

The temp. has warmed today from 9 early this morning to 29 deg. now ! The prognosticators are calling for freezing rain and sleet and maybe snow overnight – and a relatively balmy low of 23 deg. ! Great news except for the freezing rain, downed power lines and wrecks galore ! Thanks Al, it`s all your fault !

4. Marshall_Will on December 15th, 2010 8:38 pm

I recall reading that at the turn of each new millenium there has been a man-caused mass hysteria. Most recently the unfounded hand wringing over Y2K.

The Global Warming crowd was only too eager to have their cause piggy-back atop a companion event that for all outward appearances "had legs". As in; Why let a perfectly good hysteria go to waste?

Al is only sore about this because Dana Perino won't text him back. Sorry Al ( she's spoken for! ) I know dude, we're all crushed.

5. SignPainterGuy on December 15th, 2010 9:09 pm

In Dec. `99, a lady called my shop and asked me to participate in a survey about the Y2K Bug ! The 2nd question was, "Did I plan to take any extra measures to prevent infection / damage to my person or office equipment ?" After I chuckled at her, I said "No, it`s a hoax ! And besides, I have no date-dependent equipment, my pocket calculator isn`t connected to the internet and I can still do long math and write with pen and pencil !" She must have been disappointed in me, she thanked me for my time and hung up…..I really thought there were going to be more questions !? I have yet to meet anyone whose computers failed to properly change from 1999 to 2000 !

6. sizemorew on December 15th, 2010 9:16 pm

I'm reminded of that joke from The Drew Carey show when Drew deliberately sprays an aerosol can out his back door and demands that the global warming start. Stay warm up there, Scott!

7. sizemorew on December 15th, 2010 9:18 pm

Heathens. How dare they present an opposing argument to science as sound as global warming! Next thing you know, someone will be opposing the sound scientific fact that the Earth is flat or the sun revolves around the Earth.

8. Marshall_Will on December 15th, 2010 9:29 pm

SPG,

Y2K was the best thing that ever happened to Microsoft, Oracle and legions of smaller players. All their BS software had gov. mandated "Y2K Compliant" stickers on it etc.

There was a notable -slump- immed. following and as you know, this is called "Pulling your book 'forward' ". You could probably go out and $ell your @$$ off and give the whole town a complete advertising makeover ( but what would you do 'next' year? ) It's the same way in my bus. It's the same thing the Housing Boom and Rahm had in common too.

9. Oh no, Al Gore is freaking out again! « The Daley Gator on December 15th, 2010 9:55 pm

[...] actually, it seems Gore is in perpetual freak out mode so, this is just par for the course! Al Gore is beside himself at the fact that Fox News executives told their employees not to report [...]

10. SignPainterGuy on December 15th, 2010 10:11 pm

My Sis gave me her oldest Dell L/T for Christmas `08 – Win 95 and very little ram and hd ! MY FIRST `PUTER ! I had a compact digital camera w/disc sw n stuff – cool beans, now I can upload my pics from 2 mem. sticks ! NOPE ! That L/T wouldn`t accept the os, so I bought this one w/ 4 gb ram and 320 gb hd the first week of Jan. `09 and first I-Net connection a week later ! ! Been loading up stuff on it since + a new camera and its sw ! Not half full yet and few problems ! My hope was that it wouldn`t be obsolete in 2 yrs. Not quite ! Came w/ Vista, I upgraded to Win-7 the day it came out ! It still makes me feel like a caveman !

I avoided the rat race as much as possible, there are a LOT of rats out there, preferring to concentrate on quality of handemade product instead of the newest thing ! That`s a never-ending battle I choose not to fight ! Always paying on equipment loans makes the bus. run you instead of you running the bus. Much less income and cashflow in the longrun, but a sacrifice I gladly paid for the sake of sanity and peace of mind and control ! Counter-intuitive for many I know, but there it is !

11. Ken in Texas on December 16th, 2010 1:20 am

I suppose all of you wise enough to visit Doug several times a day, as I do, that Algores movie, that won him an Oscar, was faked. His production crew tried mightily to find polar bears in true distress; they could not. So, animation came into play. Those poor bears that broke the hearts of so many little kids were high-tech cartoons.

12. SignPainterGuy on December 16th, 2010 2:22 am

You may well be right, nothing is beneath this bunch of lying-opportunist-hoaxers !

One thing I`ve noticed about the GW enviro-docu-dramacists, they go to the polar regions to do their "Aaaah, everybody panic !!! " films in the summer…..when ice has this funny and natural tendency to MELT ! Odd, huh ?

The whole time Algore is crying about the dying polar bears, the Canadian Wildlife officers are saying that all but one of the 15 known groups of polar bears are increasing in numbers and that one group is holding steady !

Algore cries that the bears have to swim 20+ miles to find ice, CWL guys say the bears often swim 60+ miles….. I for one can`t get worked up over the 20 miles !

Algore has 2500 people who might be involved in science and have agreed with each other to say the evidence points to man-made global warming – while 31,000+ real scientists have agreed to agree with the evidence, which says man can`t effect the climate ! Chief among those scientists is the world`s leading astro physicist ! Take that, Al Bore !!